IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

I'm new to this mod, any one gives history lessons?
Jam Hacker
post 18 Apr 2014, 22:47
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10272

Just got the mod yesterday, the UAN stuff, anyway I didn't even see UAN on the moddb home page. and deep impact was evolved from european conflict?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Anubis
post 21 Apr 2014, 1:25
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 97

Long story short - after the UAN release EC pretty much died in that form, so as one of the oldest members of that mod, I requested rights to continue it within our modding group NLS. At that time i was working with Zeke on GenerationX and Reborn v7. Since real life became alot more complicated for both me and Zeke, we realised we had basically no chance to finish all 3 mods. So after doing some planning and some talking we agreed to unite this 3 mods into one. Since both GenerationX and Reborn were overdone idea wise (aka enhanced zero hour) in so many other mods and were rather limited within the ZH context, we thought that continuing European Conflict would offer us a greater creative freedom. So assets from GenerationX, Reborn V7 and European Conflict will make a comback in Deep Impact as you've already seen so far.

This post has been edited by Anubis: 21 Apr 2014, 1:25

+Quote Post
Jam Hacker
post 21 Apr 2014, 6:20
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10272

QUOTE (Anubis @ 21 Apr 2014, 2:25) *
Long story short - after the UAN release EC pretty much died in that form, so as one of the oldest members of that mod, I requested rights to continue it within our modding group NLS. At that time i was working with Zeke on GenerationX and Reborn v7. Since real life became alot more complicated for both me and Zeke, we realised we had basically no chance to finish all 3 mods. So after doing some planning and some talking we agreed to unite this 3 mods into one. Since both GenerationX and Reborn were overdone idea wise (aka enhanced zero hour) in so many other mods and were rather limited within the ZH context, we thought that continuing European Conflict would offer us a greater creative freedom. So assets from GenerationX, Reborn V7 and European Conflict will make a comback in Deep Impact as you've already seen so far.

i see, thanks and good luck:D

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23 April 2024 - 15:52