Reply to this topicStart new topic
Claymore mismatch, Firing claymores late game causes mismatches
SPS Barbarossa
post 5 Apr 2015, 19:38
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9325

I've experienced several mismatches while deploying the claymore online, it was used on 3 occasions and i am sure that by at least 2 of those games a mismatch occurred after giving the fire order. It did however happen in late game, since i fired it once in the first stages of the match and it worked just fine. Is anyone else experiencing this.

(at the momment that it occured i did not have the "no superweapons script" enabled) so that can't be the origin of the problem.

Cheers,

StubbornPony
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shockwavelover84
post 6 Apr 2015, 9:20
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 8901

While we're on it. I noticed that mismatches occur very often in SWRnet anytime I've played on one of the new maps (aka the "Unofficial maps). But I haven't had a single mismatch yet playing on one of the old Zero Hour maps (like Tournament Desert, Fallen Empire, etc).

So playing on the new maps might be the cause of the problem.

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 6 Apr 2015, 10:06
Post #3

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

QUOTE (Stubbornpony @ 5 Apr 2015, 21:38) *
I've experienced several mismatches while deploying the claymore online, it was used on 3 occasions and i am sure that by at least 2 of those games a mismatch occurred after giving the fire order. It did however happen in late game, since i fired it once in the first stages of the match and it worked just fine. Is anyone else experiencing this.

(at the momment that it occured i did not have the "no superweapons script" enabled) so that can't be the origin of the problem.

Cheers,

StubbornPony

Can we have the replays? If not more details? We havent had any problems with the claymore so far...Your seem to be a first.

QUOTE (Shockwavelover84 @ 6 Apr 2015, 11:20) *
While we're on it. I noticed that mismatches occur very often in SWRnet anytime I've played on one of the new maps (aka the "Unofficial maps). But I haven't had a single mismatch yet playing on one of the old Zero Hour maps (like Tournament Desert, Fallen Empire, etc).

So playing on the new maps might be the cause of the problem.

You've made a thread about this and I've answerd it there, please stop spreading panic/or what ever your trying to do bro.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SPS Barbarossa
post 6 Apr 2015, 13:12
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 9325

Next time i play ECA with claymore i'll send you guys the replay.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 April 2024 - 22:11