GeneralAziz ( GLA ) vs Mizo ( ECA ) RGO 1.0A, Intense match Homeland ROck
Mizo
post 9 Mar 2016, 23:18
Post #1

AI Coding Expert
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10450

An intense match between me and Aziz on Homeland ROck , where there is alot of quad cannon flanking, mining, and good tear gas usage.
Recommended for ECA players to watch and learn how to cope with constant pressure.

Spoiler : This is probably my first win, though it was by a hair's difference. ( Aziz be proud). iF I let my gaurd down any moment, and had left a gap then that would've been an easy GG like the past what...10 games XD. This guy has been pounding me throughout all our games until I kinda started getting used to the pressure and upping my speed.

Aziz is probably the best player to play against if you really want to up your game. He's on a complete different difficulity curve, that playing against him when you've been playing 1v1s against the rest of the community is a huge leap of skill gap. The only player who comes on equal grounds in this pressure is Rikerzz or Bruce ( Strictly talking about 1v1s).
Thanks man smile.gif

Replays are the same xD double upload FTW.

This post has been edited by Mizo: 9 Mar 2016, 23:24
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Aziz_vs_Mizo_Game_1.rar ( 24.09K ) Number of downloads: 25
Attached File  Aziz_vs_Mizo_Game_1.rar ( 24.09K ) Number of downloads: 16

--------------------

Not a Rusty Spoon........The_Hunter uses a goddamn wooden spoon on his AI Scripters....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GeneralAziz
post 9 Mar 2016, 23:24
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 12539

GG MIZO!

You absolutely deserved it , you did excellent throughout the game and great use of Most of ECA units

I recommend all ECA players to see how Mizo plays against GLA , and learn from him.

--------------------
Not here.

+Quote Post
Zion
post 10 Mar 2016, 17:52
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10992

ok game i guess.. for mizo
still floating 10k all the time though biggrin.gif
I like the defense placement, and those early guard towers were perfect.
going full air I thought was pretty risky,, since u clearly saw aziz spamming quads.. i think if you went ground force, would of been smarter way
but you got lucky cuz aziz was just suiciding all those quads pretty much, and u had a ton of moneyy

Aziz you dont go quad spam vs eca.. and you waited way too long, you could of went doser sniping with some tech rpgs or quads early game.. ECA u gata hit it early, distract it..
and the first attack, all those quads pretty much went right in the middle of eca, and had no chance
after seeing you lose that first attack, and seeing you keep building qauds was kind of a bad idea..

Id recommend muraders and buggies for med game, plus muraders go through mizo's annoying mines.. and muraders are way more durable than you think, and are fast, combine it with some quads or t2 aa.. and you would of been good..
I would not go grads unless only for distractions.. buggies are better

the rebel ambush also doesnt work vs eca either.. since GTs

I think ECA did very well here, and GLA just didnt know how to play vs ECA..
imo

I recommend all ECA players to see how Mizo plays against GLA , and learn from him.

cant agree totally, id say GLA players this is what you dont do vs ECA biggrin.gif no offense aziz tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Mizo
post 10 Mar 2016, 18:36
Post #4

AI Coding Expert
Group Icon

Ehm,, actually Aziz has been breaking me like that for like 10 games now. It's not about the Quads or the defenses, it's the fact that He just slips through the Smallest Gap and tear my base inside out by bringing more and more ( or just diverting my attention in one front while attacking at the other). In that game, I was able to cover all sorts of gaps that he can slip through , and that caught him off gaurd.

I do agree about the Maurader part. If he had used them before, I would have been GG'd ( or during another game we played that was left incomplete)

I can look for games of me against him, though they're all pretty much dated due to RGO.

This post has been edited by Mizo: 10 Mar 2016, 18:37

--------------------

Not a Rusty Spoon........The_Hunter uses a goddamn wooden spoon on his AI Scripters....

+Quote Post
Zion
post 10 Mar 2016, 18:56
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10992

Just sharing my opinion on this game, as far as you losing 10 games before this well probably a mistake on your end.. but watching this.. gla imo did a not so smart move.. maybe aziz was just tired or something.. lol after 10 games.. but if you watch this replay... from the gla point of view all i saw was quad spam that didn't work the first time.. didnt work the second time.. (by then u should try something different) and didn't work the rest of the times.. soo yea.. dont do that tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Mizo
post 10 Mar 2016, 19:03
Post #6

AI Coding Expert
Group Icon

Eh, Aziz didn't play with me 10 games in one sitting XD that would be crazy. I get really tired playing against him after 2 games. Mistakes before were probably due to my lack of speed / lack of Knowledge on how to handle diverting heavy pressure, seeing GLA's mobile nature ( and/or playing semi-offensively). And games against Aziz is really punishing towrads small mistakes.

This post has been edited by Mizo: 10 Mar 2016, 19:04

--------------------

+Quote Post
GeneralAziz
post 10 Mar 2016, 21:01
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 12539

QUOTE (Zion @ 10 Mar 2016, 17:52) *
ok game i guess.. for mizo
still floating 10k all the time though biggrin.gif
I like the defense placement, and those early guard towers were perfect.
going full air I thought was pretty risky,, since u clearly saw aziz spamming quads.. i think if you went ground force, would of been smarter way
but you got lucky cuz aziz was just suiciding all those quads pretty much, and u had a ton of moneyy

Aziz you dont go quad spam vs eca.. and you waited way too long, you could of went doser sniping with some tech rpgs or quads early game.. ECA u gata hit it early, distract it..
and the first attack, all those quads pretty much went right in the middle of eca, and had no chance
after seeing you lose that first attack, and seeing you keep building qauds was kind of a bad idea..

Id recommend muraders and buggies for med game, plus muraders go through mizo's annoying mines.. and muraders are way more durable than you think, and are fast, combine it with some quads or t2 aa.. and you would of been good..
I would not go grads unless only for distractions.. buggies are better

the rebel ambush also doesnt work vs eca either.. since GTs

I think ECA did very well here, and GLA just didnt know how to play vs ECA..
imo

cant agree totally, id say GLA players this is what you dont do vs ECA biggrin.gif no offense aziz tongue.gif

I.understand your point , i didnt do good.in that particular game and wasted many units , nonetheless mizo.did good and utilized on my mistakes

--------------------
Not here.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11 June 2024 - 22:23