Closed TopicStart new topic
GG's Doomy stream game 2, XAOC vs NEO LOL :D
XAOC-RU-
post 21 Mar 2016, 1:23
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11210

Another game 3 or 2nd of 4 from stream. Do not remember correctly nvm smile.gif. Another fakename this time

LOL some guy take NEO name smile.gif and play vs me on stream. Well I know that this was Xeres anyway. GG as always well played by China and map was perfect for this because I do not like maps with many oils and rarely play on them. I do not know why he changed his name and then deny it but that was fact that can be proved very easily. Well if your wish was to see how NEO (LOL) beat me on stream then your wish come true Xeres biggrin.gif. Neo will say "thank you" for that present for him smile.gif

P.S. game 3 and 4 was vs doomy and some USA guy. THey was not so fun like this so I will not post them

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zion
post 21 Mar 2016, 1:49
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 10992

WP NEO! im actually pretty impressed neo pulled that off cuz i thought neo was lower level than xaoc, nice fast oil caps! and that doser crush was EPIC!... i think his china is getting much better honestly.

as far as xoac claiming its me.. really dude? if u thought that was good china.... wait until u see mine xD

plus i was watching the stream...

I mean it could been someone else.. i doubt it though cuz it seemed like neo chatting.... get over it xoac. neo has been playing for a while now.. and im sure he got better.. no need to bring me into this plz

This post has been edited by Zion: 21 Mar 2016, 1:49

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 21 Mar 2016, 2:22
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 11210

QUOTE (Zion @ 21 Mar 2016, 5:49) *
WP NEO! im actually pretty impressed neo pulled that off cuz i thought neo was lower level than xaoc, nice fast oil caps! and that doser crush was EPIC!... i think his china is getting much better honestly.

as far as xoac claiming its me.. really dude? if u thought that was good china.... wait until u see mine xD

plus i was watching the stream...

I mean it could been someone else.. i doubt it though cuz it seemed like neo chatting.... get over it xoac. neo has been playing for a while now.. and im sure he got better.. no need to bring me into this plz

May I ask you a personal question? When your fingers will work right and type my name correctly? smile.gif I'm XAOC not xoac. Your in-game name Xeres right? Not xreser or something esle biggrin.gif. well nvm. Fact that you change name and hide the truth it shows you are not from the best side as a person. And it's not Neo style. I play every day vs him and with him. I know how he talking. And he actually was already sleep at this time as always. Yeah and if someone ask me how can I prove this just check "Neo's" in-game name in the stream. It will be like NEO@Alex. That's Xeres's computer biggrin.gif . Well I dont wanna to post MAC-address or IP-address or other ID to prove it because I can check it too. Just advise to you my mate: do not change name if you want to play with me. I will always play vs skill players if have good condition not feeling sleepy or rusty after long working day. And when I say "No" to PvP that mean I have reason for doing this. Noone will play if have bad condition. And our timezones are very different coz I always see you in the game very late if take my timezone. I wonder how you will play if tired after work or taking a rest this time? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Zion
post 21 Mar 2016, 14:45
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (XAOC-RU- @ 20 Mar 2016, 20:22) *
May I ask you a personal question? When your fingers will work right and type my name correctly? smile.gif I'm XAOC not xoac. Your in-game name Xeres right? Not xreser or something esle biggrin.gif. well nvm. Fact that you change name and hide the truth it shows you are not from the best side as a person. And it's not Neo style. I play every day vs him and with him. I know how he talking. And he actually was already sleep at this time as always. Yeah and if someone ask me how can I prove this just check "Neo's" in-game name in the stream. It will be like NEO@Alex. That's Xeres's computer biggrin.gif . Well I dont wanna to post MAC-address or IP-address or other ID to prove it because I can check it too. Just advise to you my mate: do not change name if you want to play with me. I will always play vs skill players if have good condition not feeling sleepy or rusty after long working day. And when I say "No" to PvP that mean I have reason for doing this. Noone will play if have bad condition. And our timezones are very different coz I always see you in the game very late if take my timezone. I wonder how you will play if tired after work or taking a rest this time? smile.gif

ok sherlock

+Quote Post
Mizo
post 21 Mar 2016, 18:26
Post #5

AI Coding Expert
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10450

I'll watch it and give my thoughts.

And about whether this is Xeres or Neo, I'll give a fair answer considering that I played against Xeres alot of times , so I can kinda tell if that's his style or not.

--------------------

Not a Rusty Spoon........The_Hunter uses a goddamn wooden spoon on his AI Scripters....

+Quote Post
Zion
post 21 Mar 2016, 20:15
Post #6

Group Icon

Just advise to you my mate: do not change name if you want to play with me. I will always play vs skill players if have good condition not feeling sleepy or rusty after long working day. And when I say "No" to PvP that mean I have reason for doing this. Noone will play if have bad condition. And our timezones are very different coz I always see you in the game very late if take my timezone. I wonder how you will play if tired after work or taking a rest this time?

LOL just read this xD

SO guys.. if you are going to play Xaoc 1v1.. please submit your application to
xaocprozhplayer.rotr69@aol.com CC xaocssmom.iamcool-1234pop@yahoo.com

A) Please type your name correctly, no fake names, no misspelled names.

B ) Please state if you are a high level player, or a noob

C) Please type in what army you use, and what matchups you are mostly likely to loose at. (for example I always lose to gla when playing russia)

D) Make sure you arrange a time that fits Xaoc's time zone

E) Make sure Gentool is installed

F) Type your skype name

Things to note after submitting your application.

Remember..

1) if you win a match, make sure you do not post it on the forums, unless xaoc personally tells you to do so

2) if you lose a match, make sure you post the match at the swr forum, labeled winner something similar to "Neo (China/Lost) vs Xaoc (Russia/Won)"
a) make sure you describe the match, talk about how you lost the matchup, never mention how you would of won, if you did this... so on
b ) post all maps, all matches, and a meme of the winning faction

3) DO NOT EVER call Xaoc : Xoac, Xcao, Xaco, Oxca, Acox, (you get the idea), noob, weak player, nub, nomicro, dodger, fake, dumb

4) If Xaoc says something verbally offensive to you in game, NEVER Insult back, FIRST you must Identify if it is infact an insult, or a mistype, you should first ask Xaoc if he mistyped or insulted, he will then tell you the truth.

Finally, all games will be arranged in skype, Xaoc will pm you when he is NOT sleepy rusty, feeling a headache, butt hurts, tired from work/gaming/sleeping/eating/sitting/standing/watching netflix/drinking/number 2/ or if hes plain in a bad mood.

Once a time has been found, it is up to you to show up on time not later than time arranged, and if you show up late or can't make it, you need to submit your apology to Xoac.

Thankyou and GLHF

This post has been edited by Zion: 21 Mar 2016, 20:17

+Quote Post
Shiro
post 21 Mar 2016, 20:35
Post #7

Gamer Girl
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 182
Friendly Freelancer

People are getting tired of you two filling the forum with drama. I'll hereby grant the two of you some forced vacation. See both of you in 3 days.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12 June 2024 - 1:42