Reply to this topicStart new topic
Shockwave Launch Issues
Novaura
post 9 May 2018, 4:53
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 17547

Hello, brand new to this mod and I'm having some issues with the installation. I've looked up a few videos and am still experiencing issues.

I installed Shockwave V1.2.
It's been extracted via WinRAR
It's been installed to my Origin Games file

When I try to launch it I get a message saying "The procedure entry point SymFromAddr could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginThinSetupInternal.exe.

If anyone has a solution for this please let me know. Do I need to install the base version of this mod? This is my first time downloading a mod not on Steam so I'm a bit unfamiliar with this process.

Cheers.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Novaura
post 9 May 2018, 5:00
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 17547

QUOTE (Novaura @ 8 May 2018, 23:53) *
Hello, brand new to this mod and I'm having some issues with the installation. I've looked up a few videos and am still experiencing issues.

I installed Shockwave V1.2.
It's been extracted via WinRAR
It's been installed to my Origin Games file

When I try to launch it I get a message saying "The procedure entry point SymFromAddr could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginThinSetupInternal.exe.

If anyone has a solution for this please let me know. Do I need to install the base version of this mod? This is my first time downloading a mod not on Steam so I'm a bit unfamiliar with this process.

Cheers.

Disregard. I just launched Generals Zero Hour as I'd normally do for the base game and the Shockwave mod is installed and running.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 March 2024 - 8:30