IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Navy Maps cannot support high player conflicts!
Chief787
post 4 May 2016, 22:24
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 12842

No matter how many times you try, if you go above normal difficulty with 8 players or myself and 7 hard AI's. It will crash, you don't know when it will, but it will. I know you'll say this is due to many units moving around the map at once, but it's funny because your running through the General's engine and it handled it just fine. This needs to be fixed ASAP because frankly, 2v2 or 3v3 aren't fun. I prefer an all out 8 player conflict with Navy support.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mirrowel
post 4 May 2016, 22:49
Post #2

ECA player
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12823
Bombing enemy into the stone age since 2015

QUOTE (Chief787 @ 5 May 2016, 0:24) *
No matter how many times you try, if you go above normal difficulty with 8 players or myself and 7 hard AI's. It will crash, you don't know when it will, but it will. I know you'll say this is due to many units moving around the map at once, but it's funny because your running through the General's engine and it handled it just fine. This needs to be fixed ASAP because frankly, 2v2 or 3v3 aren't fun. I prefer an all out 8 player conflict with Navy support.

Well, you are wrong.
First:Navy maps are not supported.
Second: Sage(game engine) is really old. 7 AI's crash sage engine because of it. Use 4gb patch on .exe file to make it more stable, but it will crash anyway because sage just can't handle AI scripts. Imagine 90 years old man. He can move with help from others. SWR team helps him to move, but they are not gods.
And third: This mod develops with priority on online play.

This post has been edited by Mirrowel: 4 May 2016, 23:01

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23 April 2024 - 15:44