Closed TopicStart new topic
Rise of the Reds Blog Update 18
kwendy
post 13 Oct 2014, 17:53
Post #76

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9854

Well, after last stream I see air force as a good follow after EMP bomb and that's all. Oh, and a mean to force enemy to spend some on stealth detection (that troop crawler blob was amusing). And that's about all it's capable of. What it takes, two supply points and the oil derrick to support any sighnificant air force without fail with ground defences? It would be as effective as recovery and blob of kodiaks, mstas and centinel covered by hind for the same cost.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 19 Oct 2014, 13:04
Post #77

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

QUOTE (Re_Simeone @ 6 Oct 2014, 2:02) *
Why Bruce don't play Russia in some of streams ?
Pretty much whole Russian air force was revamped,even Berkut,so why he don't show us good use of it ?

QUOTE (z741 @ 6 Oct 2014, 3:03) *
good question why not ask bruce yourself?

QUOTE (Svea Rike @ 6 Oct 2014, 9:45) *
You'll find that answer in his name: (USA)Bruce.

Bruce is always watching you in his nighthawk, he knows what you do at all times, he knows wich keys you press...He knows what you watch, You sick perverted bastards biggrin.gif
But if you want you can allways ask me on skype or PM me on the forums.As for (USA)Bruce being something....Well I prefer USA due to some mechanics it has to offer me.I am a pretty rounded ECA player that will tire your supply lines and your nerves to a pulp...I'll play any faction other then china, Freaking hate china xD Thats why the *Bruca chan* thing was such a big step for me...Just playing china for a two weeks....Nobody would want to play agaisnt my gla tactics you probably watched it vs dutchy once.Mindgames! plus we have enough gla players in the testergroup.
Last stream I hope I showcased Russian fixed wing aircraft well enough.As for that berkut geting show down by the migs, I did press the button but I'll say it was lag I guess...
Hope you guys enjoyed the russian airshow, cause I miss my counter-Not messures tongue.gif

This post has been edited by (USA)Bruce: 19 Oct 2014, 13:09

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 April 2024 - 2:12