Comr4de
post 8 Jun 2009, 2:43
Post #1

Master of Wreckage
Group Icon

Group: Leader
Member No.: 2
Projects: SWR Productions

Hello and welcome to our second portion of the Race to 1.5. In the following updates we will be showing you the newest in model updates and redesigns in all the factions in ROTR, all to be included in the 1.5 version. So without further ado, lets move on to the updates shall we?

Russian Barracks

This is the new standard barracks used by the Federation armed forces all over the globe. Not only it can be constructed in a short time, it has more than acceptable living conditions for the troops that live inside its walls. There is also an easy to access recruitment station normally open for 24 hours a day accepting anyone bold enough to make a difference. New recruits are hastily introduced to basic training through high definition video and are given a weapon and uniform. Given the extremely low life expectancy of conscripts in the frontline, it is unknown what makes them so eager to fight.

Russian Tu-160 'Blackjack'

This bomber means bad news to the enemies of the Federation. Estimated to be numbered in the thousands, these birds of steel can carry the most devastating of payloads across extreme distances. What made them iconic in the war was their ‘Father of All Bombs’ bombing runs. A single Blackjack would fly over enemy occupations and drop a massively powerful explosive many times larger than the ‘Mother of All Bombs’ western counterpart and usually manage to return to base in one piece. Russian officers are quoted saying that everything caught in the blast simply ‘evaporates’.

That's all we have for you today, we'll see you tomorrow for our Chinese update smile.gif

~SWR Productions

--------------------

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Comr4de   Rise of the Reds The Race for 1.5 Part II   8 Jun 2009, 2:43
- - Mcbob   I'm loving these redesigns.   8 Jun 2009, 2:48
- - IPS   wow, the barracks are awesome! description is...   8 Jun 2009, 2:54
- - Chicken   Wow, that barracks looks way better than the old g...   8 Jun 2009, 2:54
- - Overdose   Love is in the air.   8 Jun 2009, 2:55
- - E.V.E. Redux   Black Jack's just own everything. One of the ...   8 Jun 2009, 3:05
- - MR.Kim   Oh~ new update. Nicely done indeed. I like new Ru...   8 Jun 2009, 3:12
- - Alias   The new barracks has so much more depth, and it...   8 Jun 2009, 4:49
- - Серг   I'm looking forward for these two. they are re...   8 Jun 2009, 5:02
- - Eto   Very nice update. I'm liking the look of the b...   8 Jun 2009, 5:27
- - Destiny   "Just like training video!" ...oh so...   8 Jun 2009, 5:35
- - Admiral FCS   I hope there's a conscript partol on the Barra...   8 Jun 2009, 5:49
- - CommanderJB   These are easily my favourite model updates in the...   8 Jun 2009, 6:31
- - DerKrieger   The new barracks looks awesome...I can make out ...   8 Jun 2009, 6:59
- - Zeke   both models look way better than their previous co...   8 Jun 2009, 7:26
- - Lord Atlantis   Now THATS what I call a barracks and Blackjack. A...   8 Jun 2009, 10:22
- - Shock   The barracks is so cool! Good as it needed a r...   8 Jun 2009, 13:56
- - Stinger   One of the problems I had with the old Barracks wa...   8 Jun 2009, 15:29
- - Dutchygamer   It's a shame (or a good thing from which side ...   8 Jun 2009, 18:38
- - Crazykenny   Wow tons of updates all of a sudden. Keep 'em ...   8 Jun 2009, 19:47
- - Anubis   As i've said on moddb, they bouth look awsome....   8 Jun 2009, 19:56
- - Balizk   AWESOME NEW BARRACKS! and now they play some ...   13 Jun 2009, 20:46
- - Raven   Those small small details are really adding upto t...   15 Jun 2009, 10:50

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 April 2024 - 15:06