IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2.0 Generals Discussion, Since the full version of 1.87 is going to be coming soon.
Gameman112358
post 16 Dec 2016, 5:25
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11944

Since 1.87 is (probably) around the last few stages of being released as a polished full version (Public beta tells me the devs are close; could be wrong though), and 2.0 is coming right after 1.87, I figure it's time to start talking about the biggest change that is coming to 2.0: the inclusion of subfaction generals for all of the factions in the game.

I wanted to open up this discussion because each subfaction is balanced around certain unique aspects of a faction, and are geared towards very different play styles. I am curious to see how these subfactions are going to be balanced. Note that a lot of this is just speculation, what we know about the generals at this moment, what I've seen on stream and my own personal opinion, so take it with a grain of salt. Also, not trying to fish for info or give any suggestions, just curious on balance within the game. (If my questions end up asking a little too much, you guys (the devs) can just say that it can't be answered at this moment.)

With that said, lets begin.

USA
The U.S. faction in the game is known for having a micro heavy, generalist play style, being a jack-of-all-trades, master of none faction. They're reliant on speed, mobility, and map control, using their quick units to scout out the map and harass the enemy. Also has a lot of drone weapons in their army, HKs, AT drones, sentry drones, etc. Probably one of the harder factions for me to use, simply because they require so much more micro than the other factions.

General Bradley (Tank Command [Powerhouse])
Bradley is one of the generals that I'm personally eager to try when 2.0 comes out. He strikes me as having heavier, more armored vehicles, while still having most of the mobility the U.S. faction is known for. Tank Command the only subfaction that has the Paladin Tank and the Patriot SAM Vehicle, the two vehicles that are perfect for a tank platoon; Paladins are damage sponges for other tanks, especially when upgraded with Composite Armor, and Patriot SAMs can protect Bradley's tanks from air attacks. I can already imagine a tactic where people call Starlifters in, load them up with Paladins, Patriots, Vulcans, and some repair drones then quickly getting them to an undefended side of an enemy base. Would be a nightmare for a player to all of a sudden see a tank platoon rushing their unprotected flank. With that said, I'm curious on a few things:
1. Is Tank Command still going to need a lot of micro? Does it require less micro than the other two U.S. subfactions? Tank Command definitely sounds like its going to be more direct than the other two subfactions, but given that its a U.S. subfaction, I assume it will still require a lot of microing compared to other subfactions.
2. Is Bradley more of a mid to late game subfaction? I'm not sure if he is as effective as the other two at harassment early game, given that Bradley IFVs are slower than humvees. The faction feels like its either wait until T1 and go direct assault with Crusaders and Vulcans, or get to T2 and go steamrolling with Paladins to support your armor divisions.
3. How is this faction going to be able to maintain its momentum against heavy armor or artillery factions in the late game? Despite the fact that Bradley's vehicles are heavier and better armored than the other two, I doubt he'd be able to hold up too long against dedicated armor factions like Russia, not mentioning that his slower vehicles are more vulnerable to giant splash damage attacks like howitzer shellings and FOABs.

General Thorn (Special Operations [Subversive])
If your main faction is the U.S. and you love to harass your enemy constantly, then Thorn is definitely for you. Based from what I've heard, his infantry corps is supposedly the best within the U.S. faction, having a large variety of spec ops troops that can serve a lot of different functions. We've already seen a few units going to Thorn; Green Berets are essentially stronger Rangers, Delta Force Operators are heavy support infantry, capable of long range harassment with their mortars, Pathfinders are snipers with recon capability, and SEALs can tear a whole base apart if left unchecked. Thorn can definitely wreak havoc upon the enemy if you use his units effectively. That being said:
1. What's Thorn's primary tactic? Harassment? Sabotage? I feel the subfaction is supposed to be good at sabotage and sneak attacks, given that it is a faction of covert ops, but most of his known units don't have stealth (only the pathfinder out of all his known units), and he doesn't have anything that is 'annoying', like the ability to disable buildings or steal cash.
2. Is Thorn one of those 'win in the early game or you lose' type of generals? He strikes me as one of those generals that won't be able to last in the late game unless his enemy is careless. I think he still has the standard units like Crusaders and such, but it really won't last if the enemy techs up and starts deploying really powerful units, and his spec ops infantry can easily be torn apart by anti-infantry units, which aren't terribly expensive to make.

General Griffon (Air Force [Faction Strength X2])
Griffon is an odd one for me. His speciality is U.S. air superiority, which for me is strange because I haven't really seen any battle in Doomy's streams that have been won with strictly aircraft. That being said, the U.S. faction currently doesn't have most of the unique upgrades and aircraft Griffon has, and I've seen some players do well using the current U.S. air force as a supplement to other forces, so I'll assume that it can only get better from there. Raptors and Auroras will be making a comeback, better than ever. I can't wait. A few questions about Griffon though:
1. How is he going to deal with large amounts of AA? It wouldn't take a player much time or money to build lots of AA, and I'm pretty sure the Guardian Angel TMD isn't going to be enough to stop AA, since it's not only a Rank 5 GP, a good player can simply order their units to focus fire on something else. I'm worried that things like Grumbles, Twin Fangs, Urals, Wotans, and huge groups of AA will take away the only advantage Griffon has.
2. What is Griffon's tactic in the early game? I'm kinda assuming that a player using this subfaction would probably rush for an airfield and harass, but again, it would be easy to expect it and build a bunch of AA around your base to shut down further air harassment.
3. Out of all the generals, is Griffon the most micro heavy of all of them? Or does that go to Thorn? I'm not sure which general requires more micro to play well; Griffon would definitely need a lot of micro to keep up air raids and make sure aircraft are being as effective as possible, but Thorn requires just as much babysitting with his units.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
China
Spam, spam, and more spam. This faction is all about overwhelming numbers. Their units are individually weaker than the other factions, but they become strong when they start grouping up (which they will, given how cost effective their units are). I personally love this faction because of its production capabilities, propaganda support, and the fact that it has large amounts of napalm, EMP, and nuclear weaponry to use.

General Mau (Special Weapons [Powerhouse])
Mau has caught my eye, mainly because he takes China's tendency to use EMP, napalm, and nuclear weaponry and turns it up even further. He gets the Han Gunship, one of the most versatile and powerful aircraft I've seen (IMO) in game, the Nuke Cannon, still as destructive as ever, the Shenlong, basically an overlord with dual flamethrowers, and much more. What I'm curious about:
1. What tactics does Mau use? Based from what units we've seen so far that are going to him, he feels like a general that would stay back and nuke/burn/EMP his enemies into dust using his powerful artillery (Nuke Cannon, Nukeneer).
2. Apparently the mini gunner team is going to Mau; does that mean he has more than just the nukes, EMP, and Napalm weapons? I got this from the wiki; probably unreliable, but it makes it seem like Mau is basically getting any advanced weapon technology China has alongside the usual nukes and napalm.

General Jin (Secret Police [Subversive])
Jin essentially takes the propaganda and electronic warfare aspect of China and develops it further, from what I've seen. Based on what he has (Radio Intercepts, Banshee ECM, Propaganda Airship), a player can find out what the enemy is doing, what they're planning, and disrupt it with propaganda buffed forces. General Jin would definitely be fit for a player who wants to know their enemy and plan ahead. Supposedly he is getting better propaganda; either that means he is the only one who gets the Subliminal Messaging upgrade, or he already has it by default and has an upgrade that upgrades his speaker towers further. Questions:
1. What's this subfaction's play style supposed to be like? When I hear 'Propaganda and Electronic Warfare', I could speculate a lot of things; hacking enemy vehicles and structures, disabling control over enemy armies (a la Radio Station Communication Disruption), supporting your armies with even better propaganda (AKA Glorious Red Army Speeches. XD), etc.
2. What kind of forces does General Jin have at his disposal? Information about your enemy would be pretty useless if you don't have the forces to act on it. I know that Jin has the standard Chinese armory (Battlemasters, Gattling tanks, etc.), but I'm not sure if he is getting anything else regarding new units.

General Chen (Red Army [Faction Strength X2])
The moment I saw the title of the general and what he put emphasis on, I instantly got excited for 2.0. Chen is another one of the generals that I can't wait to use, mainly because he's a general that I feel will have a lot of strength in direct assaults, given that he supposedly gets nationalism by default and gets the patriotism upgrade to further increase his horde bonus, as well as the fact that he is the only one who can build Overlords, the perfect meat shield to spearhead assaults with. His basic strategy is basically China's strategy taken up to a whole new level: overwhelm the enemy with massive numbers and powerful weapons. Questions:
1. Would you guys say that Chen is probably the general that prefers direct attack over all else? Given Chen's theme, it wouldn't surprise me if players of this subfaction eschewed most of the other possible tactics in favor of just attacking the enemy directly and relentlessly.
2. How would this faction deal with factions that specialize in sneak attacks or artillery? I imagine generals like General Charles and most of the GLA would have no trouble exploiting the fact that Chen is reliant on direct assaults to win, using Howitzer Positions in Charles' case, and hijackers, rocket buggies, and grads in the GLA's case to destroy much of Chen's attack groups.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GLA
Fast, sneaky, and reliant on devious tactics, the GLA are a very difficult faction to wipe out completely. Their armies can quickly go from one place to another using their tunnel network, and the fact that many of their production buildings have tunnels built in makes this even more obvious. I will admit that I don't really play this faction too much, since being fast and sneaky is not by play style, but I will admit that they're pretty strong; I've lost a lot of units fighting GLA AI from a well placed Overwatch, and their suicide units are REALLY goddamn annoying. Doesn't help that now in 1.87 PB with an upgrade their suicide units run as fast as an Olympic track runner. XD

General Sulaymaan (Warlord [Powerhouse])
Okay, just to get this out of the way, really? Warlord General? Not to insult the devs, but that title is kinda lame IMO. Putting that aside though, Sulaymaan is definitely the hard hitter in the GLA. Despite not knowing what units are in store for him, I can already tell he has more muscle than the other two GLA subfactions, given that he gets the mercenaries and the marauder tanks, two very strong units in the GLA arsenal. Based from what I've seen, he's essentially a beefier GLA, having stronger infantry and tanks, while still being incredibly mobile via the tunnel network. That combo make me curious on a few things:
1. What's his play style like? Sulaymaan strikes me as being a heavier version of the current GLA, while still maintaining GLA map control a la tunnel networks. This makes me think that he can do a combination of sneak attacks and direct assault at the same time, but I could be wrong.
2. What's his theme supposed to be? His theme of being a 'Warlord' is kinda vague; if someone tells me I'm facing the Red Army General, I'm expecting unit spam, for example. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to expect out of Sulaymaan.

General Ibrahiim (Bio Command [Subversive])
Ah, I had a feeling that there would a successor to Dr. Thrax and his toxin legacy. I'm not surprised that Ibrahiim is the subversive part of the GLA, given that toxins are great for area denial, not so much for direct assault. Based from what I heard, the scud launcher will be going to this subfaction, and will be altered to become closer to the Topol-M in regards to how it attacks. A toxic missile of doom... ouch. XD Anyway, this general definitely sounds like the general that would use biological warfare to weaken their enemies, slowly chipping away attacking armies until there's little left. Questions:
1. What kind of tricks does Ibrahiim have to use against armor centered subfactions? Biological warfare is more than just spraying a bunch of Anthrax everywhere; viruses, plagues, etc. also count. I imagine there's gotta be something for Ibrahiim regarding vehicles; heavy and superheavy tanks won't give a sh*t to anthrax after all.
2. What's Ibrahiim's play style like? I can already see that this subfaction can make the enemy's life hell simply because he has so many area denial options, but I'm curious how Ibrahiim moves in for the kill. Anthrax bomb over the enemy production buildings, I guess?

General Yusuuf (Terror Cell [Faction Strength X2])
This general is an interesting one. Yusuuf's theme is essentially ambushes with stealthed units, powerful suicide attacks, and surprise attacks. Basically the GLA theme taken up a notch. Bomb trucks and terrorists in their current incarnation are already goddamned annoying already, I shudder to think what players will do combining that with everything else Yusuuf is getting. That being said:
1. How balanced is he regarding scouts and stealth detectors? His theme sounds like it is really reliant on stealth and surprise attacks, which I suspect could be easily ruined by units like Listening Outposts and Bloodhounds. I'm worried players might not be able to rely on ambushes if they get detected all the time.
2. What's his play style like? Much like Ibrahiim, surprise attacks and stealth will cause a lot of problems for enemy armies, but the moment T2 hits and the enemy starts deploying heavier weapons and better stealth detectors, I'm not sure how this faction will survive, unless they've harassed the enemy to the breaking point.
Russia
RUSSIA STRONK! XD Seriously, though, this faction is what happens when a faction basically says "Screw speed, firepower and armor all the way!". Their armor divisions are the best in the game, getting even stronger in the late game once you get the Ursa Division GP, giving you access to the Blackbear Sentinel Tank, a really, really powerful variant of the regular Sentinel Tank. Their air force is pretty good (Though all of the helicopters in the Russian air force are Orlov only), and their infantry are pretty decent IMO. Shock troopers in particular are my favorite. Anti tank uncrushable infantry with tons of health and a (GP) Tesla gun? Heck yeah!

General Aleksandr (Advanced Weapons [Powerhouse])
Ah, yes, General Aleksandr, or as I like to call him, the 'Mad Scientist General'. This guy basically gets all of the cool toys that Russia gets, such as tesla weapons, shock troopers, coilguns, and Golem tanks, which are a Sentinel replacement (Less health and damage but is amphibious, immune to radiation, EMP, and toxins, and has the Shtora protection system.). I personally am looking forward to using this general, simply because I want to... shock my enemies into submission. (Bad pun intended. XD) Anyway...
1. Since tesla weapons and coilguns are sorta his thing, does that mean he'll have more units that are focused around that? I have noticed that his Tesla Tank replaces the Buratino (How on earth a mobile tesla vehicle can somehow clear structures is beyond me lol), and he is supposedly getting a basic tank that replaces the kodiak, armed with a coilgun. What's next, helicopters with tesla coils AND railguns? XD
2. How does Aleksandr play out in game? Aleksandr I imagine would probably play differently than the current Russia faction; he got some cool new toys, but he doesn't get nukes, helicopters, or VDV drops.

General Orlov (Rapid Deployment [Subversive])
This guy is probably the general many players will go to, mainly because he's the one that is getting the entire helicopter arsenal that many Russian players are using right now. Hellions, Hunchbacks, and of course, HINDS. (to quote Doomy: "Press 1 for Hind, Press 2 for Hind, Press Hind for Hind!" Laughed my butt off when I heard that. XD). It looks like he's essentially Russia's special forces and strong helicopter arsenal rolled into one general. Spetznaz, VDV, and powerful helicopters. Can't wait. smile.gif Alright, questions:
1. He doesn't have access to nukes in 2.0 (Those go to Zhukov), but has access to the standard Russian arsenal alongside his special forces; does that mean he can be very flexible in terms of overall strategy? Since Russia's regular arsenal is already pretty strong, I imagine it wouldn't be hard for him to switch from sneaking powerful infantry around to simply using said infantry alongside heavy tanks in a frontal assault. Some of the other generals (Thorn, Chen, Griffon) IMO will start losing their effectiveness once the enemy is able to counter their tactics; Orlov can switch between different tactics and won't be stuck if the enemy brings counters.
2. What tactic is recommended for Orlov? His arsenal is faster than the other Russian subfactions, though I'm not sure how good he is at harassment. I'm not sure if a player should harass or should go for map control with this general, given that Russian armor is pretty good at holding the line.

General Zhukov (Tactical Ballistics [Faction Strength X2])
Zhukov is definitely going to be an interesting general to play with when 2.0 comes out. His focus on 'tactical ballistics' is kinda vague, but given what units are going to him and what I've heard, it looks like he's essentially Russia's heavy artillery general. He's the only one with access to Topol-M launchers and Missile Silos, both of which are essentially defense breakers. He's also going to be getting artillery defense, a unique T2 AA, and the compression missile upgrade, which increases missile range. Basically Zhukov is all about strong missiles and artillery. That being said:
1. Why is Tactical Ballistics known as Russia's faction strength? I'm kinda curious on this part because Russia didn't really strike me as the ballistics faction. They come off more as the heavy armor faction IMO.
2. Since he gets no mobile helicopters, but has access to nuclear weapons, does that mean his play style is going to be more focused around boxing your enemy in and then breaking their defenses? I imagine that players that use Zhukov would likely try to push their enemy back, mass forces outside the base, use a nuke to weaken the defenses, then move in with the troops. At least that's what I imagine people will do with this general
ECA
The ECA is a very strange faction, balance wise. Part of it is because of the fact that the game rewards you more for being an aggressor, not a defender. (Ranking up to get GPs, expansion to supply points, etc.). The ECA are probably the hardest faction to master, alongside the U.S., mainly because their primary play style is very different compared to the other 4 factions in the game. That being said, however, they do a damn good job defending themselves. Strong defenses, strong artillery, and lots of cool tricks like tear gas, commandos, smart bombs, etc. ECA has more mine variants than any other faction, being able to completely lock down a zone with tons of mines. The protocols are even cooler, and are when you can turn the tide on the enemy. Manticore for tank lovers, Pandora for the deadly neutron weapons, nerve gas, cryo lasers, and the solar apocalypse upgrade, and the Venom for when you want super powerful infantry and two very powerful units that can (with good player control) turn the tide of a battle in favor of the ECA.

General Wolfgang (Mechanized Assault [Powerhouse])
Wolfgang is the ECA general that I can't wait to use in 2.0. Based on from what is known about him, he essentially gives up some of the ECA's defense potential (still pretty good defense though, I think) for much better harassment and direct assault options. Compared to the other two subfactions, Wolfgang's faster and more aggressive, and open up more tactical options for a player that picks him (I think). Jagdmammuts are specialized tank destroyers, and he's supposedly getting replacements for the Lynx APC and the Pandur IFV. A couple things I'm wondering:
1. Is his units supposed to be as slow as the other two ECA subfactions? The only unit that we've seen so far is the Jagdmammuts, and while they're decent tank destroyers (better with Gas Ignition Rounds), they're pretty slow for a general that is supposedly more aggressive and better at harassment.
2. What is his strategy regarding large scale attacks? When I see the term 'Mechanized Assault' I kinda assume 'blitzkrieg', basically lightning fast assaults, but the only unit that's going to him is so slow that I'm wondering how on earth a player utilizes him. Not mentioning that I have no idea whether or not he's going to get a unit that functions like a meat shield for other units. (Most ECA units have pretty bad HP; Some of Wolfgang's units kinda has to be an exception if he's going to be able to have a direct assault, otherwise it would be easy to shut down his offensives. Just my opinion.)

General Charles (Fire Support [Subversive])
If you like to shell your enemies before they even come close to your base, this is the general for you. Charles is interesting as a general, reliant on heavy artillery and aircraft to destroy the enemy, essentially killing the enemy before they can even come close to you. He'll be getting the Harrier, Claymore Howitzer, Mortar Track, Goshawk, and Heavy Sniper, all units that kill far from enemy reach. What I'm questioning about is:
1. Isn't this general going to have problems trying to go on the offense compared to the other ECA generals? He isn't going to be getting the super strong defenses to base crawl like Willem, and he doesn't have the offensive capabilities of Wolfgang. He can bombard invading armies to dust, but how is he going to use that to destroy the enemy?
2. Is he one of those generals that you'd pick if you were in a 2v2 or something like that? Charles feels like a general that is better at supporting an offensive campaign underway, rather than trying to start one himself. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I'm getting, given that most of his units are good at destroying unit blobs. (Claymores do little damage against buildings; You need so many to destroy one building. XD)

General Willem (Royal Guard [Faction Strength X2])
This guy is basically a turtler's dream. Willem has some of the very strong defenses of the ECA, including the Gun Turret and the really powerful Bulldog turret. He'll also be getting a stronger replacement of the Skyshield Battery. The lore mentions him using tunnels and bunker complexes, but I'm not sure if that will make it into the game or not. Willem can base crawl his enemy to death; it basically becomes a war of attrition, tiring the enemy out until the enemy makes a mistake/is exhausted, which is when Willem takes advantage of that. A few questions:
1. Is his primary strategy going to be base crawling? Or does he have some other options? I can imagine that a lot of players would probably be bored to death playing this general, simply because this general from the looks of it relies on base crawling the most, which I've seen happen on stream. It looks really boring. (Mizo, you main ECA, right? You probably know how boring base crawling is, given the time and energy it takes...)
2. How is he going to deal with artillery factions? I can already tell that his defenses are the only thing stopping an army cold, but artillery factions like Zhukov and Mau could just crack his defenses and move in. Bulldog turrets can deal with them, but they do have a pretty long cool down, and it wouldn't be long before they send more artillery.
3. Wouldn't it be possible for most factions to outeco Willem? I have no idea if Willem can take map control easily, and ECA's secondary eco sucks ass, so it wouldn't be hard for a faction to simply outeco a turtling Willem player, unless Willem has some good harassment abilities to destroy enemy secondary eco.
Those are my thoughts on all of the subfactions for all 5 factions. Let the 2.0 discussion begin. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
X1Destroy
post 21 Dec 2016, 9:50
Post #2

Guardsman
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9379
Armageddon is here..............

Could been even worse.......like nuclear buggy with AOE.

BTW,

Mau seems to be the Chinese general that actually need precision and babysitting to use. He's the one whose forces are more expensive and have more chance of getting friendly fire than everyone else due to the destructive nature of WMDs. What can be used against the enemy can also be used against you, so think twice before recklessly blowing everything up.

Jin on the other hand, looks like will be the one who love playing safe and secured. As for Chen, like he would even care. MOAR is the only answer.

This post has been edited by X1Destroy: 21 Dec 2016, 9:54

--------------------
We Die Standing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Gameman112358   2.0 Generals Discussion   16 Dec 2016, 5:25
- - X1Destroy   It's nice to see a post like this when all you...   16 Dec 2016, 7:18
- - NikCaputnic   Side note for a TS: You, sir, can definetely compe...   16 Dec 2016, 8:47
- - Gameman112358   QUOTE (NikCaputnic @ 15 Dec 2016, 23:47) ...   16 Dec 2016, 9:46
- - SoraZ   Bradley: 1. Will probably need a little less micro...   16 Dec 2016, 11:43
- - Scud   I wish we can see units like the BTR APC and the B...   16 Dec 2016, 12:08
- - GDIZOCOM   Related to Thorn and Orlov, I've been curious ...   16 Dec 2016, 12:14
|- - Shalom   QUOTE (GDIZOCOM @ 16 Dec 2016, 13:14) Bet...   16 Dec 2016, 12:29
- - X1Destroy   QUOTE Challengers for one, a tank you'd expect...   16 Dec 2016, 12:28
|- - Black Raven   QUOTE (X1Destroy @ 16 Dec 2016, 14:28) So...   16 Dec 2016, 15:14
- - 3rdShockArmy   Way to go, OP. This is the closest we can get to ...   16 Dec 2016, 12:29
- - Mizo   USA General Bradly : - Imagine the versatility o...   16 Dec 2016, 12:53
|- - EuroStep   QUOTE (Mizo @ 16 Dec 2016, 12:53) As for ...   16 Dec 2016, 18:09
|- - Scud   QUOTE (Mizo @ 16 Dec 2016, 8:53) Scud Lau...   17 Dec 2016, 20:51
|- - SoraZ   QUOTE (Scud @ 17 Dec 2016, 20:51) I hope ...   17 Dec 2016, 21:02
- - XAOC-RU-   I think we just need to wait and see what suprise ...   16 Dec 2016, 12:54
- - Omnius64   Wait a minute. Isnt Alexsander the Faction Strengt...   16 Dec 2016, 13:59
|- - SoraZ   QUOTE (Omnius64 @ 16 Dec 2016, 13:59) Wai...   16 Dec 2016, 14:17
|- - GeneralCamo   QUOTE (Omnius64 @ 16 Dec 2016, 7:59) Wait...   16 Dec 2016, 16:12
|- - SoraZ   QUOTE (GeneralCamo @ 16 Dec 2016, 16:12) ...   16 Dec 2016, 19:38
- - X1Destroy   Russia already have a planned general specific rep...   16 Dec 2016, 15:44
- - Gameman112358   There's a lot of overlap between Zhukov and Al...   16 Dec 2016, 17:47
- - *atmospheric*   Pretty nice and interesting reads from everyone so...   16 Dec 2016, 18:07
- - Die Hindenburg   Wowy, so many fishes of sizes and looks! 8)   17 Dec 2016, 6:57
- - Woody_Sheriff   Hi! First post, so please do not hurt me ...   17 Dec 2016, 18:11
- - MARS   We tend to use a different three category system: ...   17 Dec 2016, 18:24
- - Gameman112358   QUOTE (EuroStep @ 16 Dec 2016, 9:09) That...   18 Dec 2016, 9:11
- - Purple   Speaking of unique themes, one concern I have is t...   18 Dec 2016, 11:24
- - X1Destroy   Guys, it's not like all of you haven't pla...   18 Dec 2016, 12:49
- - Gameman112358   QUOTE (X1Destroy @ 18 Dec 2016, 3:49) Guy...   19 Dec 2016, 0:06
- - {Lads}RikerZZZ   If you think the races in starcraft are boring ton...   19 Dec 2016, 2:12
- - X1Destroy   SC's approach is about "less is more...   19 Dec 2016, 5:05
- - MARS   The problem with ZH subfaction balance was that fo...   19 Dec 2016, 6:33
|- - Shalom   QUOTE (MARS @ 19 Dec 2016, 7:33) The prob...   19 Dec 2016, 10:07
- - Gameman112358   Speaking of Griffon, I actually have a question ab...   19 Dec 2016, 9:20
- - Mizo   QUOTE Is it because Griffon is basically vanilla U...   19 Dec 2016, 10:12
- - X1Destroy   First thing came to my mind whenever Thorn is ment...   19 Dec 2016, 10:23
- - Gameman112358   QUOTE (X1Destroy @ 19 Dec 2016, 1:23) Fir...   19 Dec 2016, 10:59
|- - SoraZ   QUOTE (Shalom @ 19 Dec 2016, 10:07) So, f...   19 Dec 2016, 11:21
- - X1Destroy   Charles having a heavier tank than the Kodiak is p...   19 Dec 2016, 11:09
- - IntoTheRain   QUOTE (X1Destroy @ 19 Dec 2016, 5:05) SC...   19 Dec 2016, 18:17
- - Shottkey7thPath   Hey, first time post here. signed up to try out th...   20 Dec 2016, 8:16
|- - SoraZ   On Thorn/Special Forces: 1. Where, exactly, do peo...   20 Dec 2016, 11:07
- - X1Destroy   Uh...Tactical Ballistic won't be using coaliti...   20 Dec 2016, 10:05
- - Shottkey7thPath   Thanks for keeping me up to date. most of what i h...   20 Dec 2016, 11:56
- - Mizo   QUOTE On Jin/Secret Police: 1. Why do you think he...   20 Dec 2016, 13:50
- - GeneralCamo   I would actually say the faction with disadvantage...   20 Dec 2016, 16:26
- - X1Destroy   Not a surprise really. If there's something li...   20 Dec 2016, 18:14
- - Gameman112358   QUOTE (GeneralCamo @ 20 Dec 2016, 7:26) I...   21 Dec 2016, 9:11
- - X1Destroy   Could been even worse.......like nuclear buggy wit...   21 Dec 2016, 9:50
- - Gameman112358   QUOTE (X1Destroy @ 21 Dec 2016, 0:50) Cou...   21 Dec 2016, 10:19
- - SoraZ   A propaganda better than subliminal messaging isn...   21 Dec 2016, 19:07
- - Gameman112358   QUOTE (SoraZ @ 21 Dec 2016, 10:07) A prop...   21 Dec 2016, 21:34
- - Emin96   ECM Jammer Tower upgrade is exclusive to JIN   22 Dec 2016, 0:14
|- - Maelstrom   QUOTE (Emin96 @ 22 Dec 2016, 0:14) ECM Ja...   21 Dec 2016, 23:44
- - Die Hindenburg   2.0,: vanilla ZH factions upgrades,will they be ge...   22 Dec 2016, 3:15
- - Gameman112358   QUOTE (Die Hindenburg @ 21 Dec 2016, 18:1...   22 Dec 2016, 3:31
- - XAOC-RU-   Mig nuclear bombers... hm why not. We already have...   22 Dec 2016, 6:31
- - X1Destroy   I am sure Autoloader will be back for Chen, which ...   22 Dec 2016, 7:51
- - Gameman112358   QUOTE (X1Destroy @ 21 Dec 2016, 22:51) I ...   22 Dec 2016, 10:03
- - SoraZ   QUOTE (X1Destroy @ 22 Dec 2016, 7:51) Bes...   22 Dec 2016, 11:01
- - Gameman112358   So General Mau will be using regular Hellfires and...   23 Dec 2016, 10:11
- - ZunZero97   1-All ECA generals will have the 3 protocols? 2-Pa...   23 Dec 2016, 10:59
|- - Maelstrom   QUOTE (ZunZero97 @ 23 Dec 2016, 10:59) 1-...   23 Dec 2016, 11:11
|- - M01   ^ 4-All generals will have all weapons?, for examp...   23 Dec 2016, 11:32
- - Gameman112358   I think ZunZero was asking if all of the generals ...   23 Dec 2016, 11:42
- - Maelstrom   QUOTE (M01 @ 23 Dec 2016, 11:32) ^ 4-All ...   23 Dec 2016, 11:48
- - X1Destroy   I hope Bradley get more marine units. Sure the Van...   23 Dec 2016, 13:22
- - SoraZ   People, I explained how 2.0 works literally one pa...   23 Dec 2016, 15:43
- - Purple   If the ECM tank is going to be exclusive does the ...   24 Dec 2016, 2:54
|- - GeneralCamo   QUOTE (Purple @ 23 Dec 2016, 20:54) If th...   25 Dec 2016, 4:59
- - {Lads}RikerZZZ   Yes. All ECM related stuff is for jin   24 Dec 2016, 6:04
|- - SoraZ   QUOTE ({Lads}RikerZZZ @ 24 Dec 2016, 6:04...   24 Dec 2016, 12:14
- - Lars   Quick question about 2.0 since we're already t...   24 Dec 2016, 16:41
- - (USA)Bruce   The first mission of USA you start up with a full ...   24 Dec 2016, 17:46
- - SoraZ   We will try to make them challenging but not stupi...   24 Dec 2016, 18:52
- - Lars   QUOTE (SoraZ @ 25 Dec 2016, 1:52) We will...   25 Dec 2016, 10:33
- - Gameman112358   QUOTE (GeneralCamo @ 24 Dec 2016, 19:59) ...   25 Dec 2016, 13:28
- - SoraZ   Isn't it pretty obvious that, if the ECM Tank ...   25 Dec 2016, 14:15
- - X1Destroy   IMO it doesn't really have to be a handmedown ...   25 Dec 2016, 14:16
- - M.P   Whose exclusive is this?   26 Dec 2016, 17:42
|- - TheHellGeneral   QUOTE (M.P @ 26 Dec 2016, 17:42) Whose ex...   26 Dec 2016, 18:25
|- - 8igDaddy8lake   Wasn't this General Aleksander's Kodiak re...   26 Dec 2016, 19:53
||- - SoraZ   QUOTE (8igDaddy8lake @ 26 Dec 2016, 19:53...   26 Dec 2016, 20:52
|- - Neutrino   QUOTE (M.P @ 26 Dec 2016, 18:42) Whose ex...   26 Dec 2016, 21:28
|- - Scud   QUOTE (M.P @ 26 Dec 2016, 13:42) Whose ex...   28 Dec 2016, 7:13
- - SoraZ   Yours, obviously To those unsure, no this isn...   26 Dec 2016, 17:56
- - X1Destroy   Can I have that please? Awesome!   26 Dec 2016, 18:33
- - TimeBurner   MP! You didnt tell me you could make such amaz...   26 Dec 2016, 18:53
|- - M.P   QUOTE (TimeBurner @ 26 Dec 2016, 21:23) M...   26 Dec 2016, 19:36
- - Mizo   That model look freaken Dope. 10/10   26 Dec 2016, 18:54
- - Die Hindenburg   The ogre even with these doodads looks to much lik...   26 Dec 2016, 21:08
|- - SoraZ   QUOTE (Die Hindenburg @ 26 Dec 2016, 21:0...   26 Dec 2016, 21:50
|- - XAOC-RU-   QUOTE (Die Hindenburg @ 27 Dec 2016, 1:08...   28 Dec 2016, 6:32
- - 3rdShockArmy   Jesus, that thing looks fricken awesome! MP, I...   26 Dec 2016, 21:09
- - Purple   Out of curiosity, what software do you make these ...   27 Dec 2016, 11:20
- - re_simeone   MBT with AA guns...Man that would be awesome.   27 Dec 2016, 13:27
- - M.P   QUOTE (re_simeone @ 27 Dec 2016, 15:57) M...   27 Dec 2016, 15:05
- - re_simeone   QUOTE (M.P @ 27 Dec 2016, 15:05) So you t...   27 Dec 2016, 17:37
- - TimeBurner   QUOTE (re_simeone @ 28 Dec 2016, 1:37) No...   27 Dec 2016, 19:19
2 Pages V   1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29 March 2024 - 2:31