Some things to clarify, If you want do not read
ZunZero97
post 13 Dec 2016, 2:37
Post #1

A Legendary Fox
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10865
a man who play videogames, What are you waiting for me?

Sorry for double post but i have some things to clarify some things:

Outright broken if this was the case, Helions are way too powerful for T0 gameplay. No faction has the ability to field helicopters that powerful in T0 and would cause so many more balance issues in matchups with Russia involved. Even if they were rescaled, Russia shouldn't be having access to aircraft in T0 by the way the faction is designed. This solution has way too many side effects.

Is only a small suggestion, try to not take it to so far.

The testers have played games rigorously where they've noticed this issue very clearly, though I hope to provide replays when I find the opportunity to do so. Even though replays are always a good thing to have as a way to backup your claim, when it is clear that the issue is there once testers who have already tested the metagame rigorously prior as well as PvP players who are above average start mentioning this, its clear that there are some severe issues. I don't mean this as an ad hominem, but when comparing your gameplay and Dell's, its clear that he understands the game from a PvP perspective in a much higher level of depth when comparing yours and his gameplay, especially when looking at your suggestions such as T0 Helions, T0 Crusaders and such without having the PvP game sense required to understand the side effects of those suggestions. Dell understands the scenarios since he is a consistent above-average PvP player (in 1v1s and team games, former being important) is simply proposing to revert the Barracks cost to 500$ alongside me mentioning the effect of replacing contestable oils on maps with Burning Oil Wells as a substitute for the investment of Capture Upgrade (addressing how this experimental change resolved the issue entirely when tested rigorously by testers), and these changes are much more stable simply because there wasn't a problem with 500$ Barracks previously for the former, and that the latter has actually been tested in the Internal Builds prior to the release of the Public Beta (meaning we've already grasped our hands on the metagame and understand how the game flows already, while constantly discussing the possible solutions for the default Capture Upgrade, which led to the idea of Burning Oil Wells which the testers tested with an experimental set of PvP maps, resulting as a solution that is effective and lacks side effects). While some testers may disagree with the notion of Burning Oil Wells, it has been clearly seen to have resolved this issue on the test games on these experimental maps for 1v1s (these were balanced maps too, we weren't testing 1v1s on Twilight Flame).

SINCE i connect in SWR.NET i cant find players to play pvp, i try to play but nobody in SWR.NET, i play skirmish to stay the practice, AND players ALWAYS changes their name and i cant recognize them, i think they are newbie players, with names i didnt hear, i know Dell is an ancient player, but i didnt see him likely 6-7 months, and i constly play pvp experience, do not think you write a large argument, You're not always right. You are human like me,I also have blemishes but I try to overcome them, like every human. My intention is not being offensive, I just try to have a good debate to make it even better.

I have see you yesterday. And i really, really dont understand, how player who...
afraid to play 1v1 and main reason is "this is waste of my time",
in 2v2 build breeder reactor in front line without defence and loose it from single dragon tank,
Put all hackers around internet center without any protection,
in another 2v2 call teammate noob, because he build howitzers in the middle of the map(and that was actyally good idea on hostile lawn, and i personally thing, that ally made way more good things vs us in game than you, and in my memory celestia is very good player),
then leave the game in the middle without any reasons(all allies was alive, but they was "noobs", so yeah its better solution to leave of course),
after it write around 20 times "motherf*****r" in lobby of the game(we even have screenshots)
... how that player can discuss something in balance?

Im sorry but im really annoyed by this.
I will no longer discuss this with you, zun.
Write pls only about theme.

What??
Do you think that with the one you talked to was me?
Since the players change his name idk who are they or he or she whatever.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
{Lads}RikerZZZ
post 13 Dec 2016, 4:25
Post #2

Certified Shitposter
Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 10248
pls join my games im lonely =c

.... right

--------------------

Many thanks to IvanMRM for my avatar and Star for drawing my epic signature. You guys rock!
Join our Discord Server for a great community and plenty of games and memes!
Also, check out our ROTR - Fan group on Facebook.

+Quote Post
Hanfield
post 13 Dec 2016, 9:33
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10884

k

--------------------
"don't live, hanfield"
"i swear to god, if this was a room full of you people i'd be taking off my gloves and slapping hanfield every 5 minutes"

- bruce 2016

+Quote Post
General Scrapstr...
post 13 Dec 2016, 10:44
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 11971
All your scrap are belong to me!

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 13 Dec 2016, 16:13
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 11210

Are we gonna continiue this s**t? Last time when I started to talk in such manner and search who exactly right I received readonly for few days. The best way to talk about balance is watch many replays between equal skill pkayers and then make desicions what to do to make game balanced and newbie friendly at one time. Thee are not only high skill players with 120APM and higher.

+Quote Post
Shiro
post 13 Dec 2016, 18:33
Post #6

Gamer Girl
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 182
Friendly Freelancer

Which is exactly what we will do, so please stop the shitposting.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27 April 2024 - 5:57