Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

what does toxic truck do anyway?
Jam Hacker
post 19 Apr 2014, 19:04
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10272

what what was it intended to do? you upgrade the factory and it will have a 50% boost on income, and a toxic truck every like 2 minutes? i cannot set relay point though.
and i find nowhere to dump them, they are pretty explosive, kinda like the dragon lord. just get close enough and let them blow up. i mean, that doesn't sound like a disadvantage if you ask me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Anubis
post 21 Apr 2014, 1:17
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 97

Lore wise Zeke pretty much explained the reason of the Toxic Truck. Gameplay wise it was suppose to offer a disadvantage and an advantage if microed well. The disadvantage is that for increased resource output from each factory you would gain a highly explosive truck once every couple of minutes that could serve as a deadly weapon if hit by enemies. However, you can use them yourself as a sort of demo truck, but that requires alot of micro since this one doesn't have a stealth ability. The main reason though is that it sounded a bit better on papper than it played in game, hence why this mechanic will no longer be part of DI ADF faction.

This post has been edited by Anubis: 21 Apr 2014, 1:18

+Quote Post
Jam Hacker
post 21 Apr 2014, 6:26
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10272

QUOTE (Anubis @ 21 Apr 2014, 2:17) *
Lore wise Zeke pretty much explained the reason of the Toxic Truck. Gameplay wise it was suppose to offer a disadvantage and an advantage if microed well. The disadvantage is that for increased resource output from each factory you would gain a highly explosive truck once every couple of minutes that could serve as a deadly weapon if hit by enemies. However, you can use them yourself as a sort of demo truck, but that requires alot of micro since this one doesn't have a stealth ability. The main reason though is that it sounded a bit better on papper than it played in game, hence why this mechanic will no longer be part of DI ADF faction.

that'll do, i like the idea, seems to me the major problem is the toxic waste cannot be disposed properly.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29 March 2024 - 13:42