IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Oh well, things that i like and things that concern me., An honest to ground first look.
Die Hindenburg
post 20 Oct 2013, 9:19
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10025

Ok i know Deep Impact is only just started, but an first look can not hopefully do damage:

What i like is that Deep Impact finally is really a good combination of your original ideas, and the best of your former mods like Gen-X and this Atlantis mod, and that Eurpean Conflict does not affect it too much (which is very well thing to do)
The WEA is cool that is not again a "good, eco-friendly, but somehow nasty future EU" but an outright facist and almost nazi-like empire coated in a sweet design. This was what i wished for European Conflict, were it was too nice and friendly compared to the AC and the UAN.

Though i like the style of the WEA, being now an interesting facist variation of cliched eurpean factions, i have some concerns:

THat they designs overshadow the designs of other faction units, and that the WEA slowly but surely get a bit too much unique weapon/equipment themes, same as in European Conflicts WEA.
And i am concerned that the ADF would be again a rehashed UAN with just some new designs, but mostly worringly how the AC looked:
The blue color does somehow not fit the AC at all, because the USA, or any american nation for that point, did not use blue or marine camo (the silver camo for the WEA is explainable by the nano materials), they should be green or atleast sand or an fitting color. And lastly, the WLF, will still being a fetus in conceptional way, sounds that they will be curbstomped all over by the other factions.

But i think that your team get hopefully the fun doing the mod, because thats more important then the rest. laugh.gif

EDIT: I really wrote this? I lol at it now reading it. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Die Hindenburg: 31 Jul 2014, 19:36
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Serialkillerwhal...
post 24 Nov 2013, 20:14
Post #2

Orcinius Genocidalus
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9223
No, you move.

You mean like Dieselpunk?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27 April 2024 - 19:29