Reply to this topicStart new topic
Some issues with conflicting generals powers
TheSilverHands
post 22 Mar 2019, 21:52
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17896

When I capture different armies' command centers, generals powers and the spy satellite side buttons do not work since they conflict with each other from different command centers and internet centers. This issue goes away if I get rid of the captured command center and the generals powers works again. The powers still do work, but they need to be clicked on in the command center or internet center.

This is the same for superweapons, like having a particle cannon with a laser cannon, or demo scud storm with a normal scud storm.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 22 Mar 2019, 23:08
Post #2

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

QUOTE (TheSilverHands @ 22 Mar 2019, 23:52) *
When I capture different armies' command centers, generals powers and the spy satellite side buttons do not work since they conflict with each other from different command centers and internet centers. This issue goes away if I get rid of the captured command center and the generals powers works again. The powers still do work, but they need to be clicked on in the command center or internet center.

This is the same for superweapons, like having a particle cannon with a laser cannon, or demo scud storm with a normal scud storm.

Unfixable engine limitation Im afraid, I know this pain but nothing can be done Im afraid

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 14:23