post 12 Jun 2013, 13:17
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9815

Name: Subcarrier

Fraction: USA

Role: light submarine/aircraft carrier

Weapons and abilities: Surfaced: Bulid/land/send/store aircraft, Point defense turrents/lasers. Sumerged: Speed.

Lore: The USAN got tired of the GLA blowing up thier aircraft carriers so looking back to some old designs of WWII they built the USAN Suncarrier.

Description: The Subcarrier when above water can do everything a carrier can do. When it is sumergered it can out run most larger ships.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Not about above idea) This is a small idea I had.

What about a blank hull that the player can put several different turrents on after it leaves the factory? It will come in different classes ( Destroyer, Cruiser, etc.).
It would work something like this: I (the player) would buy/produce a blank hull. I could use it as canon fodder, I could scout with it, use it as a dicration, or I could build on it. So lets say the hull that I built was a destroyer it would have a spot for one main gun slot, two point defense slots, and sixteen or so missle slots, or even build a helicopter pad on the back the possiblities are endless. Now these slots I could put anything I want in them that fits the catagory (five inch gun, ten inch gun, laser point defense, Ciwis, cruise missle, tomahawk missle,etc.). This process could be used for all fractions.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27 April 2024 - 12:23