Reply to this topicStart new topic
Stuff I made in Logic pro :D, What the title says
DJDJ_888
post 10 Jan 2014, 5:20
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10186

I been playing a bit with logic pro(A music editor). I mixed some loops I found and I made a couple of nice sounding stuff biggrin.gif... Tell me what ya think guys. Oh and sorry about the long silent ending I still cant get exporting in that program XD.Attached File  Music_I_mixed.zip ( 3.51MB ) Number of downloads: 3

--------------------
"Men must be free to do what they believe it is not our right to punish one for thinking what they do no matter how much we disagree!"
-Altair Ibn La Ahad
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stalker
post 16 Jan 2014, 10:29
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 123

QUOTE (DJDJ_888 @ 10 Jan 2014, 5:20) *
I been playing a bit with logic pro(A music editor). I mixed some loops I found and I made a couple of nice sounding stuff biggrin.gif... Tell me what ya think guys. Oh and sorry about the long silent ending I still cant get exporting in that program XD.Attached File  Music_I_mixed.zip ( 3.51MB ) Number of downloads: 3

I liked the two tracks, but I guess there are still quite some things to improve:
(I'm not music expert at all btw, so feel free to ignore my opinion tongue.gif)
Imho the transitions between those loops/parts could be better. They often start/end too aprubtly.
Also I got the feeling the timing was off a few times.

Overall I liked 'Afghanistani Fury' more, but I guess it's a good start.

May I ask where you got those loops from? I'm interesting in doing similar stuff myself.

+Quote Post
DJDJ_888
post 16 Jan 2014, 17:10
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (Stalker @ 16 Jan 2014, 1:29) *
I liked the two tracks, but I guess there are still quite some things to improve:
(I'm not music expert at all btw, so feel free to ignore my opinion tongue.gif)
Imho the transitions between those loops/parts could be better. They often start/end too aprubtly.
Also I got the feeling the timing was off a few times.

Overall I liked 'Afghanistani Fury' more, but I guess it's a good start.

May I ask where you got those loops from? I'm interesting in doing similar stuff myself.

It's a mixture of GarageBand and Logic Pro loops. I made these Mostly in film class(sometimes we have to mix soundtrack for our vids). The program used is logic pro(apple only sadly). If you have an apple computer Logic Pro is what professional mixers use and the software is expensive. Thank you for the feedback, I mostly made these for some projects or when I was done with projects and yea after listening to these a couple of times after exporting I noticed some flaws XD you could find similar programs for windows one notable one is FL studios.

This post has been edited by DJDJ_888: 16 Jan 2014, 17:26

--------------------
"Men must be free to do what they believe it is not our right to punish one for thinking what they do no matter how much we disagree!"
-Altair Ibn La Ahad

+Quote Post
DJDJ_888
post 5 Feb 2014, 1:37
Post #4

Group Icon

New mixes incoming on Friday

--------------------
-Altair Ibn La Ahad

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18 April 2024 - 8:05