V.Generals Mission 08 , The Taking of Balkinur., Ported to ROTR
Mizo
post 19 Jun 2017, 4:55
Post #1

AI Coding Expert
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10450

Hello everyone, since SWR was down I decided to go with my Vanilla Generals Mission Revamp for Rise of The Reds. This will only be a port to ROTR, without adding any new objectives or elements from the new factions. ( even if it does make sense thematically). I might move to ZH eventually, with Skittles help as he already revamped the missiosn before.

All scripts have been adjusted to work with the AI, and Increased the difficulity so that it can be a mix between a Genearls Challenge and a Campagn.

In this mission like the original, you'll be fighting USA and China in order to capture Balkinour. You can either choose to destroy them completely , or capture the Ground Control Center and the Missile Launcher. Be on guard because these 2 are huge superpowers, and will do everything they can to stop you from succeeding in your mission.

This mission is not the same one you knew from the past. Expect some sort of a challenge. GPS Scrambler has been disabled due to some bugs, and will be re-implemented when fixed.

I'll be uploading Medium and Easy difficulities in the future.

HUGE THANKS AND CREDIT : to Stanislav.Saw. I used his Campgain port from here http://www.moddb.com/mods/rise-of-the-reds...nerals-campaign as a base.

This post has been edited by Mizo: 19 Jun 2017, 6:09
Attached File(s)
Attached File  G_8_The_Taking_of_Baikonur__2_.zip ( 392.6K ) Number of downloads: 47

--------------------

Not a Rusty Spoon........The_Hunter uses a goddamn wooden spoon on his AI Scripters....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Calvin
post 31 Aug 2017, 8:41
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12618

Is this for 1.86 or 1.87?

+Quote Post
Mizo
post 31 Aug 2017, 9:19
Post #3

AI Coding Expert
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10450

--------------------

Not a Rusty Spoon........The_Hunter uses a goddamn wooden spoon on his AI Scripters....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 18:35