+Quote Post
Admiral*Alex
post 15 Jul 2015, 6:30
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9872
'Ex'-American Tanker figthing for the ECA

I just watched the Vlog (to the very end this time) and I want to say that I had a feeling something was up. I was trying to wrap my head around you trying to work and stream as much as you do (or did), so this isn't a shock to as it most likely it was to the rest of the viewers. Something I say all the time Moddb.com and my Facebook Role-playing Group: Real Life Comes First. We all, or I hope all of us, understand that you may not (or will) be streaming less than you have been, but that's ok. Do what you have to do, AKA the job than worry about streaming. I would say that anytime you have a chance to stream remember that focus on your friends and family before you stream as they are most likely worried sick about you. As you said this is just a hobby, remember to tell yourself that so it stays that way.

When I heard you say that that you didn't like talking about it and that you avoid it all together than say what it was powerful; the first step in solving a problem is knowing that you have one. I'm a little worried for you because I don't want to see you go, in terms of not stream, but I've been through hell, being depressed for a couple months recently, so I know that if you have to walk away from it for a little bit means that after that time you will be back for good is great.

On a separate note, given that your streaming is virtually up in teh air I would say that when ever you have time to stream you hake it into a song request stream and that, as a fan of ROTR, stream what you want to play. If that means RA2: MO that we, ROTR fans, will understand and continue to support you.

--------------------
The Devil Brigade Commander/Commander of NATO Forces
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 March 2024 - 5:36