IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Long game against Nuclear, 1v1, Sharp(vGLA) vs Nuclear(Nuke), 10k TD, No start units
Sharpnessism
post 28 Oct 2009, 3:52
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 21
Projects: ShockWave

LONGGGGGG game against Nuclear, the beginning is pretty slow paced, so using "F" would be good but there's a lot more action later. I made a few dumb mistakes but it was a fun game biggrin.gif

Spoiler tags for what happens...
Too bad Nuclear DC'd though =( I can't believe I let him use my own SW on myself lol, also didn't think that i would even have a "comeback" after he used not only his Nuclear Missile but the SCUD Storm+gen powers =P, dumb decision to not focus on my base more when i knew lotus was in there, not that i could stop her since i didnt really have units at the time. floated a lot towards the end cuz he owned my workers too badly, didnt really have enough attention to pump out units. shouldnt have went for both SCUDs AND marauders since i barely even used the SCUD, stopped his nuke cannon tho so eh.

Replay attachment:
Attached File  Sharp_vs_Nuclear__vGLA_vs_Nuke_.zip ( 68K ) Number of downloads: 37

gg nuclear smile.gif

no start units btw, and the ending wasn't nuclear leaving, our game disconnected :S

This post has been edited by Sharpnessism: 28 Oct 2009, 3:56
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NuCLEaR ToRMEnT
post 28 Oct 2009, 4:17
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 161

That game was one of the most interesting game I have played 8llaniflip.gif , the game is disconnected by my dumb hamachi XD
anyways , the important thing is we both enjoyed and we had alot of fun th_sexy.gif

This post has been edited by Nuclear: 28 Oct 2009, 4:18

--------------------
DaMn iS iN mY BlOoD .... I HoPe FoR NoThiNg ..... I FeAr NoThiNg
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20 April 2024 - 2:15