Karpet
post 22 Mar 2014, 12:23
Post #1

Comrade Bear
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 9722
Projects: Deep Impact

Okay, so I have no idea how to beat the last Chinese mission. It's SCUD after SCUD, buggy after buggy, terrorists, RPG troopers, you name it. I have 3 overlords (each different, 1 prop., 1 Gatling cannon, 1 bunker with 3 tank hunters and 2 red guards), 2 inferno cannons, and 4 MiGs guarding the entrance to my base.
However, my base... Is very under built. This stems from a lack of money. I try hackers, but once they got hit by that SCUD storm (but I do have GLA workers able to build a palace and then a black market). Speaking of that SCUD storm, how the hell do you take it out without pushing right into the GLA base? It just seems like I have an eternal stalemate.
I am open to the idea of restarting, kinda.

This post has been edited by Karpet: 22 Mar 2014, 12:25

--------------------
Your feeling of helplessness is your best friend, savage.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Darky
post 27 May 2014, 10:55
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9643

http://www.sendspace.com/file/trg04j

What's that link? Well it's the mission, and is fully compatible and functional with Shockwave. I think I had an easier run, but it was probably the Hack Vans. Level 3 Artillery was available right away (can't remember if so in the actual mission) so all I did to kill the SCUD was to stay below 5k and wait for the arty to cool down again. RPD Rebels in Overlords were very helpful. Flame Turrets were actually kinda nice against the Angry Mobs.

This post has been edited by DarkyPwnz: 27 May 2014, 18:43
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18 April 2024 - 10:02