IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

C&C Generals Direct Play Support, Launch Parameters for Generals for Multiplayer
Doom
post 2 Oct 2016, 17:51
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13028

Hi guys,

I want to know if the C&C Generals : ZH support the Microsoft Direct Play for Multiplayer games or uses some other method of connectivity for multiplayer games?

I also need the Launch Parameters required to launch game from another Program with the help registry keys and go directly into Multiplayer mode?

I am trying to add the game into a gaming platform www.voobly.com for multiplayer games, so this information is Required to make the game work on that Client. Voobly is very similar to Game Ranger and Tunngle, but it does not uses Tunnel system to connect players and has its NAT to connect players to each other.

If you have any knowledge of how to achieve this, then please share here, so that the game can be made available and supported by Voobly so more players can enjoy playing multiplayer online.

Voobly supports adding mods to the game, so once the game is added there, it can be launched using different mods, without even making more copies of game and thus reducing the hustle of continuous switching between mods.

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Doom   C&C Generals Direct Play Support   2 Oct 2016, 17:51

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 12:38