Closed TopicStart new topic
Red Alert 3: Uprising Campaign, The Expansion
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 1 Mar 2015, 20:56
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 10281

Tomorrow is the day that I start my channel's new main series. Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, starting at 19:00 GMT.
But for this series I will be joined by ShadowE29 as we will be playing through the campaign of Command & Conquer: Red Laert 3 as a Cooperative playthrough

Follow his channel on Twitch and subscribe to him on Youtube

This is going to be a blind-ish playthrough, as I personally don't have any on hands experience with the game and we will both be streaming it.
You can watch it on my end on Twitch or, if your connection is up to it, watch it from both our perspectives at Kadgar

We will be doing an intro and outtro for every mission as we will upload them as seperate videos onto our repective Youtube channels.

Join us as tomorrow, March 2nd 2015 we will begin with the Soviet Campaign at 19:00 GMT, which is at the end of this countdown

We hope to see you all then!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 23 Mar 2015, 17:11
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 3 Mar 2015, 0:20
Post #2

Group Icon

With 4 missions completed, ShadowE and I manage to spread Communism throughout Europe but we do have 2 moral enemies: The Allies and this Empire of the Rising Sun.

We will continue to bring down the Soviet Hammer tomorrow, March 3rd 2015 at 19;00 GMT (for real this time) at my channel on twitch and our kadgar

Subscribe to ShadowE channel on Youtube
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

Hope to see you all at end of the countdown

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 4 Mar 2015, 23:35
Post #3

Group Icon

With the Emperor and Krukov dead and the Allies forcefully removed from Europe, 2 missions remain for total Soviet Domination!
But I have a feeling the Premier is up to something. What do you think, ShadowE?

We intend to finish the Soviet Co-Op Campaign tomorrow, March 5th 2015 at 19;00 GMT at my channel on twitch and our kadgar

Subscribe to ShadowE channel on Youtube
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

We hope to see all of you at the end of this countdown!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 9 Mar 2015, 17:35
Post #4

Group Icon

With the Soviet Campaign of Red Alert 3 done, it's time to see what the Allies will bring in their campaign. Once again ShadowE will join me on this endevour and probably be way better than me. But then again, for me it's a blind playthrough so I have no clue what to exxpect. Except fail on my end of course.

Because of reasons, we're going to be starting 1 hour later than usual, at 20:00 GMT on my channel on twitch and, if your connection is up to the task, you can check it out from both perspectives of ShadowE and myself at our Kadgar

As per usual, we will both be streaming and recording this, and later upload the missions as seperate videos on to our respective Youtube channels.
Subscribe to ShadowE on Youtube
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

As stated earlier in this post, the stream will start 1 hour later, so here's the countdown

Hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 10 Mar 2015, 17:16
Post #5

Group Icon

With 4 missions of the Allied Campaign done, I see myself screwing up even more than with the Soviets. That, or the enemies really hate me for some reason. Because they are handing my ass to me.

With that being said, I hope that ShadowE and I are able to complete the next 3 missions tonight so that Thursday the last 2 are all that remain.

We will be starting at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and on our Kadgar

As per usual, we will both be streaming and recording this, and later upload the missions as seperate videos on to our respective Youtube channels.
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

We hope to see you all at the end of the countdown

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 12 Mar 2015, 17:03
Post #6

Group Icon

It's time to finish off the Allied Co-op Campaign of Red Alert 3, but this is going to be fun, because even for ShadowE, my co-comander, it's a completely blind playthrough. Who knows what's going to get thrown at us this time?

We will be starting at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and our Kadgar
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

I present the countdown

And hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 16 Mar 2015, 17:54
Post #7

Group Icon

So the Empire of the Rising Sun has recruited me and ShadowE to realize their divine destiny of World domination? Ok, let's see what kind of crazy technoligy we'll get to play around with.

Tonight at 20:00 GMT ShadowE and I will start our playthrough of the Empire's Campaign in Red Alert 3 on my channel on Twitch and our Kadgar

Follow ShadowE on Twitch

I present to you the countdown
And I hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 17 Mar 2015, 18:27
Post #8

Group Icon

I've been so busy with stuff that I totes forgot:
Tonight at 19:00 GMT ShadowE and I will continue our co-op playthrough of Red Alert 3.
our goal tonight is to finish Empire of the Rising Sun mission 5, 6 and 7.

We'll be streaming thison my channel on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans and our Kadgar http://www.kadgar.net/live/pauljongejans/shadowe29
Subscribe to ShadowE on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowExcadrill
Follow ShadowE on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/shadowe29

I present the countdown http://goo.gl/ZF7wRR

And we hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 19 Mar 2015, 17:25
Post #9

Group Icon

Tonight it is time to finish our work in Red Alert 3.
ShadowE will join me for 1 last time on stream so we may tackle the Empire Of The Rising Sun's 8th and 9th mission.
After this we will part ways and I will start the expansion: Uprising tomorrow.

But for now at 19:00 GMT we will go live on my channel on Twitch and our Kadgar
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

I present the countdown

and we hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Cracky
post 20 Mar 2015, 19:38
Post #10

Mongrel
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10294

Btw Doomy, what's your favorite faction and which campaign did you find the most entertaining and why? tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 21 Mar 2015, 1:16
Post #11

Group Icon

Soviets for sure.
Hammer Tank that can nom tanks to shreds AND steal stoff off of them to use against the enemy?
Tesla weaponry?
Best voiceacting of thr 3 factions?

ALL YES

By thr way, we will try to finish the campaign tomorrow (21-03-2015) at 13:00 GMT in stead, because EA gave ShadowE crap again last thursday

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 23 Mar 2015, 17:20
Post #12

Group Icon

I hear so much about this expansion, especially after I beat (with a lot of help) the Red Alert 3 campaign.
So it's time to delve into this expansion called Red Alert 3: Uprising.

Tonight at 19:00 GMT I will begin the first mission of the first campaign, whichever it may be and I'll see how long it takes me to get through this entire thing. I will give myself until Saturday to finish the campaign, which means Wednesday and Friday won't be anything else.

Join me at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and I hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 24 Mar 2015, 16:49
Post #13

Group Icon

Tonight is the night that I get to play with some of the new Allies' toys in Red Alert 3: Uprising.
But thanks to Twitch, I have some unfinished business I need to take care of for the Soviet Campaign. Luckily I am a smart man and made a panic save (when I heard the chime that OBS lost conneciton, I instantly saaved the game) so I'll start where I ended off last night: just before my fleet of Kirovs were about to blow the Sigma Harmonizer to smitherines.

Join me at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for the conclusion of the Soviet Campaign and the entire Allied Campaign in Red Alert 3: Uprising

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 25 Mar 2015, 0:51
Post #14

Group Icon

I tell you, this thing gave me quite a scare today in the last Allied mission.
But hopefully, this time around I will get to play with the Empire's new Giga Frotress.

Especially since I will be starting the Empire's campaign in Red Alert 3: Uprising tomorrow at 19:00 GMT on my channel on twitch

I will be playing through the entire campaign during this stream and it will be done completely BLIND, as I have never seen any video footage of this, nor have I ever played it before. so expect some fail. But then again, it adds to the entertainment I think.

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 26 Mar 2015, 11:57
Post #15

Group Icon

So Yesterday I learned that wanting too much cheese will only lead to disappointment. The even sadder thing is: I could've cheesed even harder because there was, in the last mission at some point, an Allied base as well.
(To be honest, I kind of want to redo the entire Empire's campaign now)
But now with the 3 main factions' campaigns done, there's 1 more to do: That one of Yurkio Omega herself. Just too bad only she gets the special treatment of having a campaign dedicated to her.

Tonight at 19:00 GMT I will dive in and no doubtingly blindly fail at some point in this campaign on my channel on Twitch

And I hope to see you all then!

(btw: I'm not doing the challenges, since I see there are 50 of them, I doubt I have the time to do all of them, including the many expected fails)

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 26 Mar 2015, 23:07
Post #16

Group Icon

So, that was both Red Alert 3 and Uprising. Minus the Challenges of Uprising of course.
I iwll be very busy with stuff starting some time next week and I do want to be able to take both the Monday and Tuesday off from streaming becuas eof the busy-ness coming up.
so for that reason, if I ever decide to do the challenges, of which there seems to be 50 of, I will be revisiting the series at a later point in time.
Also, because I originally planned to do Overlord II next on stream, which also will be done at a later point than right next up it is going to take quite a while before I'll even want to think about the Challenges.
Any way: for those that watch the Red Alert 3 and Uprising series on Youtube: once per day, at 11:00 AM GMT you will have a mission-video until April 12th.
In the mean time, I'll be working on the second video of the day for that period.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 21:56