IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

What is your favorite units in term of cool factor?
OrikoMikuni
post 29 May 2020, 12:42
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 19478

While there are plenty of unit I liked but many of them are mostly for practical purpose in my own sense, but some of them are being liked by me just by the cool factor alone:

-Recyler truck was the reason why I loved the GLA so much. This unit give them plenty of variety from the technology stolen from the other factions and it was fun an unique to use.

-Black Lotus, I love unconventional hero like her. Beside, she is the only 'mage' hero who has to rely purely on ability to do her job (since she got no weapon to begin with).

-Spectre Gunship, while I had seen some people complained about the lack of epic/huge tank for USA (Manticore and Blackbear, I know they was being defined as either experimental unit or just a better variance of Sentinel but for other people view they just look like an Epic unit given how massive and tanky they are) they didn't noticed Spectre is nearly the same as it. It can lay waste to the battlefield even if it only last for a period of time and it is extremely big and tanky.

That's three of my most favorite units given the cool factor of it.

This post has been edited by OrikoMikuni: 29 May 2020, 12:47
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27 April 2024 - 9:23