P9K329
post 17 Mar 2016, 6:37
Post #1

no name
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12204
RTS is General

it's can't start, i have Rise of Reds , I have two in same General Zh folder, but can't run shock wave, jumped out a window (You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many things including viruses, overheate hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the game . Please visit the forums at www.generals.ea.com for suggested courses of action or consult your manual for Technical Support contact information.)

--------------------
New World Order
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
XCABAL
post 17 Mar 2016, 11:01
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8843

QUOTE (Legion.Ken MSI @ 16 Mar 2016, 22:37) *
it's can't start, i have Rise of Reds , I have two in same General Zh folder, but can't run shock wave, jumped out a window (You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many things including viruses, overheate hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the game . Please visit the forums at www.generals.ea.com for suggested courses of action or consult your manual for Technical Support contact information.)

I had the same problem. If you are using knjaz's RGO then remove it from your ZH folder. Game ran after I took it out.

--------------------
☻/ Glory to Arstotzka.
/▌
/\

+Quote Post
Marakar
post 17 Mar 2016, 11:01
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 11665

Make a copy of your vanilla Zerohour Folder and have one for Shockwave and the other for Rise of the Reds. Make sure to rename to "Command & Conquer Zero Hour" to play on the mod you want to play on. Sometimes putting them in the same folder may mess up the files.

--------------------

Drop Commander

+Quote Post
Zeke
post 17 Mar 2016, 11:08
Post #4

The X General
Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 73
Uniqueness is Overrated

QUOTE (Marakar @ 17 Mar 2016, 18:01) *
Make a copy of your vanilla Zerohour Folder and have one for Shockwave and the other for Rise of the Reds. Make sure to rename to "Command & Conquer Zero Hour" to play on the mod you want to play on. Sometimes putting them in the same folder may mess up the files.

You don't have to rename them to zero hour

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PAHX8Z3...dit?usp=sharing

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 17:41