Canon Fanfict: The Brown Berets
__CrUsHeR
post 4 Jul 2013, 19:28
Post #26

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

Initially the color of the beret would be red, however to differentiate them from other special groups of Russia and Eastern Europe was decided that it should be brown that is a more neutral color and little used by armies.

I'm waiting to see your work, it will be cool to read more about the Balkans and Eastern Europe.

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The General
post 4 Jul 2013, 19:40
Post #27

Head of the Federal Council of Byzantine
Group Icon

Member No.: 9974

QUOTE (__CrUsHeR @ 4 Jul 2013, 20:28) *
Initially the color of the beret would be red, however to differentiate them from other special groups of Russia and Eastern Europe was decided that it should be brown that is a more neutral color and little used by armies.

I'm waiting to see your work, it will be cool to read more about the Balkans and Eastern Europe.

That's true.

It's almost ready, MARS is helping me with the finishing touches and pictures, so i'm hoping that it can get posted on the forum during the next week.

--------------------
"Nations whose nationalism is destroyed are subject to ruin."
Colonel Muhammar Gaddafi (RIP).
"You will not mind, gentlemen, that i am firstly a Russian and my closest interests are those of Russia, but I can assure you that interests of Serbia and those of the Serbian people are immediately after them."
Nicholas II of Russia.
"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune."
Noam Chomsky.

Operation "Removal" fanfiction - last edited 01.07.2015.( episode #4 part 2 added-fanfiction complete )

Russia: The Evil Empire.
Do not watch RT !
Noam Chomsky on the Genocide in Kosovo.

+Quote Post
MARS
post 4 Jul 2013, 19:52
Post #28

Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 10

The colour was chosen because red is already associated with the Spetznas and blue with the VDV, so we deliberately chose a colour that isn't associated with an established unit yet.

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 4 Jul 2013, 19:57
Post #29

Group Icon

Not counting the units of the countries of South America and some of the Western Europe that also use this color of beret, the blue beret is already associated with the UN peacekeeping missions.

Not to mention that their rivals - the Alek's Shock Division - already uses the red berets.

This post has been edited by __CrUsHeR: 4 Jul 2013, 20:05

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction

+Quote Post
The General
post 4 Jul 2013, 20:42
Post #30

Head of the Federal Council of Byzantine
Group Icon

Member No.: 9974

Makes sense.

--------------------
"Nations whose nationalism is destroyed are subject to ruin."
Colonel Muhammar Gaddafi (RIP).
"You will not mind, gentlemen, that i am firstly a Russian and my closest interests are those of Russia, but I can assure you that interests of Serbia and those of the Serbian people are immediately after them."
Nicholas II of Russia.
"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune."
Noam Chomsky.

Operation "Removal" fanfiction - last edited 01.07.2015.( episode #4 part 2 added-fanfiction complete )

Russia: The Evil Empire.
Do not watch RT !
Noam Chomsky on the Genocide in Kosovo.

+Quote Post
InterestedPlayer
post 7 Jul 2013, 3:40
Post #31

Group Icon

Member No.: 10018

QUOTE (__CrUsHeR @ 3 Jul 2013, 6:26) *
See the example of the French Foreign Legion that accepts people of diverse cultures among their ranks and often with little schooling, however contrary to what seems to them not spreading terror throughout the world on behalf of France despite being professionals mercenaries.

Do not forget that this Legion is subordinated to the interests of Moscow that are not focused on ending of Europe and cause a ethnic holocaust.

You took the words out of my mouth; this story is essentially about a Russian version of the French Foreign Legion. Interesting concept. Good story.

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 7 Jul 2013, 3:56
Post #32

Group Icon

Also thank the MARS that helped me a lot in history. To write this fanfict I ​​relied on this information:50,000 Russian - Ukrainian Volunteers Heading To Syria To Fight For Assad (Video)

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24 April 2024 - 13:41