post 14 Jan 2012, 1:08
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8932

Well, first look at those links...

http://warfare.ru/?linkid=2545&catid=329

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_stealth

Now, it seems that even nowaday russians are quite advanced in plasma tech and... yes, i know that we have ground based tesla tech.

But what about putting it into Air Air Engagements? What i mean is that SuT50's (should we put them later on) have an upgrade to use plasma beams instead of missiles?

The effect on this upg would not increase the dmg, but the beams are far more accurate than missiles.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Comr4de
post 14 Jan 2012, 1:14
Post #2

Master of Wreckage
Group Icon

Group: Leader
Member No.: 2
Projects: SWR Productions

Plasma tech for aircraft will only affect its survivability/stealth by this alone not but literally using plasma weapons. Besides doing upgrades that would make it accurate, mechanically, is already close to the USA Aircraft upgrades and would create redundancy.

--------------------

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome

+Quote Post
Shasokais
post 14 Jan 2012, 3:04
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 8932

Ok, then we may put the russian plasma tech to make SuT50 stealth or something alike. Or we may put it like US countermeasures, reducing the damage our plane takes in the air (like a plasma shield or something alike).

This post has been edited by Shasokais: 14 Jan 2012, 3:04

+Quote Post
Comr4de
post 14 Jan 2012, 4:37
Post #4

Master of Wreckage
Group Icon

Group: Leader
Member No.: 2
Projects: SWR Productions

QUOTE (Shasokais @ 13 Jan 2012, 20:04) *
Ok, then we may put the russian plasma tech to make SuT50 stealth or something alike. Or we may put it like US countermeasures, reducing the damage our plane takes in the air (like a plasma shield or something alike).

We've already planned to implement the Stealth tech to the PAK-FA for General Aleksandr. It was mentioned in a update a while back but since its been almost forever don't worry about it =)

--------------------

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome

+Quote Post
Massey
post 14 Jan 2012, 4:47
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 127

QUOTE (Comr4de @ 14 Jan 2012, 13:37) *
We've already planned to implement the Stealth tech to the PAK-FA for General Aleksandr. It was mentioned in a update a while back but since its been almost forever don't worry about it =)

This is news... and u know how close i follow the news.... hell i even found that really cool pic some one draw of the Russians coming threw a canyon,
But the last i remember the t-50 was going to have "A" upgrade but at the time was unsure what it was going to be.

does that mean the t-50 going to be a stealthy fighter or bomber?

8chi.png Massey

--------------------
This is so on the ball----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m4SCUaBHS8

+Quote Post
Jester
post 14 Jan 2012, 10:36
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 80
Forum Mechanic

This guy really needs to stop posting suggestions read the rules it tells you the team take NO suggestions at this time and will most likely not for the rest of this project. I request this to be locked before it gets out of control

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24 April 2024 - 4:18