IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Behind the bullet. How ROTR works: Aleksandr's Eletric gun.
SpiralSpectre
post 2 Mar 2013, 16:59
Post #26

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8905
Loves guessing games

QUOTE (Zeke @ 2 Mar 2013, 21:30) *
IIRC when the Tesla Coil was first released in an update it had lore that explained how it worked and what serial wrote is pretty close to what was written back then.

And to those who came here for the sole purpose (let's be honest...) of flaming serial, the man already admits to being an idiot, so do yourselves a favor and stop falling for all his traps. It's embarrassing.

Okay just to clear something up, didn't come here trying to do that. I just don't like when people try to hard to force sense outta games like CNC. It's a game, silly but fun stuff is done for fun, what's the point of trying to force logic outta something that's not meant to have logic and end up making pointless theories? Is it so important to give yourself the impression that the game resembles real war and is accurately based on RL technology, which it obviously doesn't? I mean mentioning one or two fancy terms here and there is one thing but almost writing an entire thesis on explaining a game? Puh-wease! If he gave such an effort then the best that could be done to help is showing his mistakes so he can correct his theories or do the sensible thing and give up.

But yeah thinking about RL theories concerning electricity when explaining some evil lightning is indeed embarrassing. But it's the Internet.

This post has been edited by SpiralSpectre: 2 Mar 2013, 17:03
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nemanja
post 2 Mar 2013, 17:10
Post #27

Group Icon

Member No.: 9081

QUOTE (Zeke @ 2 Mar 2013, 16:30) *
And to those who came here for the sole purpose (let's be honest...) of flaming serial, the man already admits to being an idiot, so do yourselves a favor and stop falling for all his traps. It's embarrassing.

I am honest person . . . And you are right . . .
I was even bigger idiot for falling to his shit.

Imagine trying to explain something to each
idiot at the internet . . . That is like trying to climb up 1000 meters high cactus with your dick,even worse . . .

I firmly apologize for entering this thread . . .
Everyone makes mistakes.

+Quote Post
tgn89
post 2 Mar 2013, 17:16
Post #28

Group Icon

Member No.: 9109

WHAT THE.... Stop this bullshit Will ya ?! So what he calls himself da forum"İDİOT" THERES NO FRİGGİN REASON for you to act like this !

PLEASE LOCK THİS GODDAMN THREAD someone and if you think you guys didnt insult him enough ?! Well GO RİGHT at it

This is stupid! And wargame you in PARTİCULAR you are pissin me off

This post has been edited by tgn89: 2 Mar 2013, 17:23

--------------------
DOZER move aside !

+Quote Post
wargame10
post 2 Mar 2013, 17:35
Post #29

Stop Whining Learn to Deal with it!
Group Icon

Member No.: 475
Pissing some Idiot like SKW

lol u mad? dont get so serious man

i aint serious at that post i made (i do that for lulz reasons) and yea simeon im with you man

if he stop ranting like a noob were good.

--------------------

Magoichi Saika: You shall die with bullets gayber!! -shoots justin beiber lol- and you too american wannabe -shoots SKW (rofl)-

+Quote Post
tgn89
post 2 Mar 2013, 17:47
Post #30

Group Icon

Member No.: 9109

Kay sorry for the rage but when he is here everyone act different sometimes instead of normal like everyone does

Serial MAN UP NOW Or STOP POSTİNG nonsense stuff choose one

--------------------
DOZER move aside !

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20 April 2024 - 5:16