Looking good
3rdShockArmy
post 10 Oct 2015, 22:17
Post #1

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11096
If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

I'm not gonna ask about the release (well, at least not directly tongue.gif), but I've been here a few times and this seems quite good. You're not a big team, but what you're doing is great.
Now, I'll try to be subtle. So, how is the progress doing? Is there an official lore for this, except what happened to the old ZH Generals? And can we make some fan-fics? This really deserves much more attention. smile.gif

--------------------
Oh Lord, have mercy, for I am unworthy!

Air war in Europe

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zeke
post 11 Oct 2015, 5:19
Post #2

The X General
Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 73
Uniqueness is Overrated

QUOTE (3rdShockArmy @ 11 Oct 2015, 5:17) *
So, how is the progress doing?

Fine.

Is there an official lore for this, except what happened to the old ZH Generals?

You can find the main backstory here: http://deepimpact.swr-productions.com/story.html

Also, some of the updates have short story elements.

And can we make some fan-fics?

Sure, go ahead smile.gif

This really deserves much more attention. smile.gif

I agree.

--------------------

+Quote Post
3rdShockArmy
post 11 Oct 2015, 13:29
Post #3

Chat Nick
Group Icon

If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

The lore is good. I haven't seen a mod of this kind lately. You could use some fan-fics, though, to add some in-depth to the story. The mod is called Deep Impact, after all. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by 3rdShockArmy: 11 Oct 2015, 13:30

--------------------

Air war in Europe

+Quote Post
Anubis
post 12 Oct 2015, 21:14
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 97

Feel free to make as many fan fics as you want. However in the end the lore is pretty much my creation so you can imagine i will take the liberty to point out things that do not go along with the direction i envisioned. That being said - tks for the attention.

Progress sadly was rather slow in the past months due to both me and Zeke having some issues in RL as well as being a bit out of the loop with modding. We do have additional changes to announce publicly but that is a matter for an actual update.

+Quote Post
3rdShockArmy
post 12 Oct 2015, 23:18
Post #5

Chat Nick
Group Icon

You're welcome. I know you guys have lives of your own and can't dedicate them to this only, but could I ask you (or Zeke) to give me parameters for my fan-fictions? Because I would like them to be cannon-worthy. I don't want to deviate from the lore. I could do somethin' like I did with my Air war in Europe. Completely different timeframe, faction and military branch of course. Don't want it to be a copy-cat.

--------------------

Air war in Europe

+Quote Post
Zeke
post 13 Oct 2015, 2:53
Post #6

The X General
Group Icon

Member No.: 73
Uniqueness is Overrated

Well we've recently made another big change to the WEA tech tree, making a lot of update info obsolete, so it might be a good idea to wait till then. But otherwise, as long as it's inline with what's currently been released, you can probably just go wild. This is only the beginning, it'd be pretty pointless to set too many rules at this point.

--------------------

+Quote Post
3rdShockArmy
post 13 Oct 2015, 7:21
Post #7

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Ok, than. I'll keep a few of the ideas I have to myself, until you decide to do an update. I would like to make a fairly good story. Who knows? Maybe this will add to the popularity of the mod at least a bit. I would be glad to help in any way I can.

This post has been edited by 3rdShockArmy: 13 Oct 2015, 7:24

--------------------

Air war in Europe

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 March 2024 - 5:20