Closed TopicStart new topic
The European migrant crisis
Svea Rike
post 7 Sep 2015, 13:40
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9540

Okay so... this is news, right? You said news were allowed? Well I find this worthy of a discussion, and we might just see if we are capable of beeing civil. We can try at least? If not, go ahead and lock it immediately.

So because of the wars in Syria, Iraq, Tunisia and whatever there are thousands of war refugees seeking asylum in the European Union. They are traveling across the Mediterranean in dangerous boats, and many have lost their lives due to incidents. Anti-immigration parties and Euroskeptic parties have seen a rise in popularity because of this crisis, and it seems it won't be long until nationalist parties sit in parliaments across Europe. For Europeans specifically, what are your thoughts on the matter? Should these people be allowed asylum here, and should we find a better way to get them here? Are there too many immigrants in Europe?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Thelord444
post 7 Sep 2015, 13:43
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 9986

Here's an IDEA <<<<

INSTEAD of complaining about the refugees who flock to your countries everyday ( i am talking to the governments), how about just take a couple of dudes living in a mansions, just a few, one missile is all what would cost you, and i can assure you won't face any refugees any time soon.

--------------------
"He who heard is not like he who saw"

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 7 Sep 2015, 14:25
Post #3

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

Call this extreeme but with the rise of neonazi parties in europe, I expect another cleanse with another hitler.

"[b]And then there is the holocust, which horrifies us because the elements of weastern progress, record keeping,Industrial production,technology were used to slaughter millions.WW2 saw modern industrial nations which represented the best of englightment and scientific revolution decend to once unimaginable cruelty.[/b"

A quote from John Green.Althou the balkans isnt techniclly the EU its still in europe and we saw how they treat people who arent them when they have the chance. (Aka remove kebab)

If this continues that is, the current migration of refugees is creating chaos all along europe with mutiple diffrent views on the subject.

Hopefully this new "hitler" will be a target for the CIA once he shows himself....

--------------------

+Quote Post
3rdShockArmy
post 7 Sep 2015, 14:38
Post #4

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Member No.: 11096
If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

I've seen some of the refugees here in Serbia. Man, that brings a lot of memories. And they're not pretty. All that talk how they're all stone age terrorists and ebola-sacks is fabricated by those who never even saw these poor people. Such misery, such misfortune. It really is sad to see them. Those people need help. You should just see their faces. I really can't understand those who don't have a slightest compassion to a fellow human in great misfortune of his life. Kids laying in bunches. We have a lot volunteers to help them out, but we can't do much. They're headed for Germany, France, Scandinavia and UK. Most of others countries are just a stop. With the risk of this sounding political, I just have to say that those who advocate wars in the Middle East (or anywhere) and in the same time speak against immigration are fucking hypocrites. Don't invade, don't get refugees.

--------------------
Oh Lord, have mercy, for I am unworthy!

Air war in Europe

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 10:44