Reply to this topicStart new topic
Destroyed Oil refinery help
XAOC-RU-
post 7 Feb 2017, 10:19
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11210

How to make a destroyed Oil Refinery on the map and make this object captureable again? For example I saw Marakar's map ashes of war and there are Oils refinerys with 1 HP and oils too. But when you launch the map they are destroyed. So I think something triggers to make then takes damage -1HP. How can I do this on my map? Help me please because I'm fully newbie in WB map making
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 7 Feb 2017, 10:41
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11210

QUOTE (XAOC-RU- @ 7 Feb 2017, 14:19) *
How to make a destroyed Oil Refinery on the map and make this object captureable again? For example I saw Marakar's map ashes of war and there are Oils refinerys with 1 HP and oils too. But when you launch the map they are destroyed. So I think something triggers to make then takes damage -1HP. How can I do this on my map? Help me please because I'm fully newbie in WB map making

Nevermind I found B2 carpet bomb smile.gif

+Quote Post
Marakar
post 7 Feb 2017, 15:07
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 11665

Yea the asset isn't avaliable for it so you modify an oil refinery to 1 hp and place something that deals damage next to it like a B2 Bomb and it'll be a destroyed oil refinery. When restored it'll have the hp of a normal oil refinery too.

--------------------

Drop Commander

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29 March 2024 - 2:53