Reply to this topicStart new topic
Please Help ME, I can not Update My Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour
Nedeshba
post 14 Apr 2015, 5:57
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 11109

I have the Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour Expansion and, But Can not Update The expancion. The game I have it in 1.08 but the expansion still have it in 1.0, You might wonder What's wrong? Well, what's wrong is that I want to play with your mod Shockwave, but Nesesito Having updated to 1.04 and I can not upgrade expansion. What I nesesito is passing me a manual patch so you can install either the new version. (I have the game in Spanish, do not know if it has something to do but I think the patch must be in Spanish as the game)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
strikershockwave
post 14 Apr 2015, 16:24
Post #2

-Mr.$TriKeR^
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10843
Here is a good place for the meeting of generals and sharing tips and experiences about the game and to help newcomers to resolve any issues regarding the mods!

QUOTE (Nedeshba @ 14 Apr 2015, 1:57) *
I have the Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour Expansion and, But Can not Update The expancion. The game I have it in 1.08 but the expansion still have it in 1.0, You might wonder What's wrong? Well, what's wrong is that I want to play with your mod Shockwave, but Nesesito Having updated to 1.04 and I can not upgrade expansion. What I nesesito is passing me a manual patch so you can install either the new version. (I have the game in Spanish, do not know if it has something to do but I think the patch must be in Spanish as the game)

Hello my friend!

Did u installed Generals 1.08 Spanish version patch too?
Here is a solution for you:

Download Generals ZH 1.04 Patch here: http://gentool.net/download/patches/
More specifically here: http://gentool.net/download/patches/Genera...104-spanish.zip

+Quote Post
Nedeshba
post 15 Apr 2015, 3:13
Post #3

Group Icon

There is a problem, the patch installed to run the game already being tells me that I have to insert the CD-ROM Right, I have a patch that is the CD-ROM. It is composed by a game.dat and generals.exe file, put the "new" executable (generals.exe) let me enter the game but when I put skirmish game mode reappears me "Insert the CD-ROM Correct" I put the game.dat file and run it again tells me "You Have Encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be many things Including Caused by viruses, overheated
That hardware does not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Please visit the forums at www.generals.ea.com
Suggested for courses of action or consult your handbook for technical support contact information "What's this? please help

+Quote Post
strikershockwave
post 15 Apr 2015, 13:32
Post #4

-Mr.$TriKeR^
Group Icon

Here is a good place for the meeting of generals and sharing tips and experiences about the game and to help newcomers to resolve any issues regarding the mods!

QUOTE (Nedeshba @ 14 Apr 2015, 23:13) *
There is a problem, the patch installed to run the game already being tells me that I have to insert the CD-ROM Right, I have a patch that is the CD-ROM. It is composed by a game.dat and generals.exe file, put the "new" executable (generals.exe) let me enter the game but when I put skirmish game mode reappears me "Insert the CD-ROM Correct" I put the game.dat file and run it again tells me "You Have Encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be many things Including Caused by viruses, overheated
That hardware does not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Please visit the forums at www.generals.ea.com
Suggested for courses of action or consult your handbook for technical support contact information "What's this? please help

Man, you should follow these steps:

1- Install C&C Generals
2- Install Generals 1.08 Patch
3- Install Generals 1.08 crack (NO CD)
4- Install Zero Hour
5- Install Patch 1.04
6- Install Zero Hour 1.04 No cd Crack !!!
Done!
so if you also want to install the Shockwave mod!
Have Fun!

+Quote Post
Nedeshba
post 15 Apr 2015, 22:17
Post #5

Group Icon

THE Crack that I have I comes with two files one called game.dat and other generals.exe, I followed your instructions put in the game folder the file named generals.exe open the game and I get everything but just not shown names, Bone box appears but I do not see the name of what makes this box. When I put the game.dat the aforementioned error "You Have Encountered a serious mistake me appears. Serious errors can be many things Including Caused by viruses, overheated
Suggested for courses of action or consult your handbook for technical support contact information "

This post has been edited by Nedeshba: 15 Apr 2015, 22:36

+Quote Post
strikershockwave
post 15 Apr 2015, 22:30
Post #6

-Mr.$TriKeR^
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nedeshba @ 15 Apr 2015, 18:17) *
But if I have the CD-ROM Crack For version 1.0 of C & CGZH Did I would spend the Crack NO CD1.04?

Add me on Skype: Striker Shockwave
strikershockwave@gmail.com

+Quote Post
Nedeshba
post 15 Apr 2015, 22:40
Post #7

Group Icon

IN Skype I can not, because he does not me. But I can send an e-mail

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20 April 2024 - 11:23