IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

It's been a while, how have you all been?, I still see lots of familiar faces here!
TheCeLL
post 26 Dec 2017, 19:14
Post #1

Dangerous Eukaryote
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9173
More awesome than an imploding star and a burning car combined

Whoa. Hi. Didn't see you there.

I'm TheCeLL. I used to be a big shot here sort of (I mean I'm pretty sure I won at least a few times out of every single multiplayer game I've ever played ever) back in the olden days of 1.8. Not to BRAG or TOOT MY OWN HORN or anything, but I did get featured in a BATTLE CAST FIVE, which is essentially the highlight of my entire existence.

I haven't played much rise of the reds these past few years, mainly because I was having trouble connecting to SWR.net and playing multiplayer, as well as school and other videogames getting in the way.

But I can't stray too far! I miss you guys! How have you been? Anything big happen in these last few years? Fill me in on the deets!

I'll go first. Back in 2016 (whoa, I guess that was TWO years ago already!), I was accepted into my first choice university program! Woohoo! biggrin.gif I am now a CS major, creating badly optimized algorithms and debugging my own logic errors for hours on end wondering to myself why I even chose this field.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 10:53