Pickysaurus
post 15 Jan 2012, 10:49
Post #1

Officer of the European Continental Army
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 71
Community Manager at Nexus Mods

When plying this mission I encountered an issue where when I advanced to the NE command centre (outside the base) and captured it. I could build all Leang's units but the TOS Burito would not leave the war factory, I even sold the WF around it, it cannot attack or move.

Also, might be unfixable but when you have 2 different CCs, certain generals powers don work, giving you the 'no enry' cursor when you try to deploy them.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shiro
post 15 Jan 2012, 11:04
Post #2

Gamer Girl
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 182
Friendly Freelancer

Second one is a common bug and unfixable, its effects can only be minimised. This is because the game has different IDs (so-called "Enums" in the game code) that create bugs in the sidebar if two structures have abilities that use the same enum. You can use the powers from the Command Centers themselves just fine though. It's most likely an oversight by EA.

As for the first one, I haven't encountered that but did you try to destroy the Buratino? I'd say this is a singular bug as the game has the habit to produce nonsense units on crowded maps (from my experience, I have seen undead Marauders and other strange things). Of course, if you try it again and the Buratino is again in that state, then it's more likely to be a map or terrain error.

+Quote Post
Pickysaurus
post 15 Jan 2012, 11:26
Post #3

Group Icon

Well I tried it with 4x units over 2x WFs, the later trials resulted in one that could fire but still had no locomotor.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jester
post 15 Jan 2012, 12:58
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 80
Forum Mechanic

Is it just one burranito your trying to move or is it multiple at the same time? if so ive come across something which sounds similiar i cant move groups of more than 6 ground units at once they will move only a few paces before stopping so i have to move each unit one at a time :S

+Quote Post
Pickysaurus
post 15 Jan 2012, 14:04
Post #5

Group Icon

Tried it with 1-2 units, after the second, I didn't waste any more money on them,

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23 April 2024 - 19:31