Strange problem
3rdShockArmy
post 18 Nov 2015, 17:13
Post #1

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11096
If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

Guys, I have a strange problem here. I reinstalled the game from scratch. First the old Generals, patched it to 1.08, than the ZH, patched it to 1.04, than the ROTR 1.85 with SWR net, than the 1.001, than the 1.86. It played perfectly, just until a day ago. Now it crashes just out of the blue after some 20 minutes. Just CTD. No message, serious error or anything. I'm using Win 7 64 bit. Installation path is in the Program Files(x86). Everything's installed as an administrator and I run the game itself as an administrator. The only difference from the old 1.85 is that, when I click on the launcher it asks for an admin right away, while in 1.85 it would ask this permission only when I click the launch button in the launcher. Has anyone had this issue already. Am I doing something wrong? This never happened to me before. All the versions from 1.8 worked flawlessly for me.

--------------------
Oh Lord, have mercy, for I am unworthy!

Air war in Europe

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3rdShockArmy
post 18 Nov 2015, 18:34
Post #2

Chat Nick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11096
If you ever decide to invade Russia, for the love of God, bring some warm clothes. We don't want you to blame the "evil Russian winter" when you get crushed, like everyone else who tried.

Anyone?

--------------------
Oh Lord, have mercy, for I am unworthy!

Air war in Europe

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24 April 2024 - 23:27