Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Making a plane unlandable?
Salazar
post 8 Sep 2019, 14:28
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15609

I have a couple of questions. Basically, I am trying to create a new general power that spawns in a support plane that I can control.
I have got the controllable support plane and the spawning part down, but the problem is I am able to land the plane at an airfield. So far I have tried giving it PRODUCED_AT_HELIPAD and DRONE tag but neither of them works, the plane still is able to land but this time bugs out at the airfield because it thinks it's a helicopter.

The biggest clue to achieve this is from looking at the Acolyte drone with the Airforce General from the Shockwave mod. After testing it seems the Acolyte is unable to land, no matter how many times you tell the thing to land it doesn't react to the command at all. I want to give that same property to the unit I made, but I cannot for the life for me find out where this behavior is given - I have looked over everything related to the Acolyte drone and found nothing out of the ordinary that gives it this behavior.

The second thing I want to do is to put a limit on how many of this unit I can field at once. Since I am deploying it through a general power and not an airfield/warfactory, I have no idea how to set a limit on this (make the special power itself grayed out while a certain number of this unit is already on the field).

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve these two issues?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16 May 2024 - 14:27