IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Any way this mod can be used in combination with Shockwave?
Shockwavelover84
post 11 Oct 2014, 2:30
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8901

If it's possible this would be badass, since the only thing Shockwave is really missing is the Naval aspect.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
n5p29
post 11 Oct 2014, 13:10
Post #2

Enlima Studios
Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 482

@Shockwavelover84:
no, you can't. this is a fully independent mod, not an addon for other mods. if you want the ships to be in ShockWave, you'll need to edit ShW and add the ships manually by modding.

@V.Metalic:
he mean he thought this mod can be used to add the ships to ShockWave, not if both mod can be installed in same folder.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shockwavelover84
post 19 Oct 2014, 20:53
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8901

QUOTE (n5p29 @ 11 Oct 2014, 13:10) *
@Shockwavelover84:
no, you can't. this is a fully independent mod, not an addon for other mods. if you want the ships to be in ShockWave, you'll need to edit ShW and add the ships manually by modding.

@V.Metalic:
he mean he thought this mod can be used to add the ships to ShockWave, not if both mod can be installed in same folder.

Thanks for the reply - just out of curiousity does this mod only add ships, or does it add other new units, technology, factions, etc as well?

IMO if it's strictly a naval addition with no other unique content then it wouldn't be making it "bend over backwards" for Shockwave or other mods, I think if it was compatible it would just increase this mod's popularity - but I'm sure you've already got your design plans pretty set out; that was just my 2 cents.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 10:45