TheCrimsonCaster
post 31 May 2017, 11:06
Post #1

A Mech More Powerful Than An Executioner
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15381
I am an envoy of the future.

Since 1.7 brings back the GLA and 1.8 adds in the ECA, I think by the time 1.88 is released, they will make sneak peeks for a new faction in 1.9 and 2.0(if the pattern holds since 1.7, and if they WILL ever bring a new faction into war. biggrin.gif )

This post has been edited by TheCrimsonCaster: 31 May 2017, 11:07

--------------------
AKA jfftjlv12345 in moddb and cnclabs. I like disintegrating my enemies to oblivion. You shall soon know me...........

JOIN ME, IN MY RIGHTFUL CRUSADE OF BRINGING HUMANITY TO TOTAL UNIVERSAL DOMINATION, AND TO WIPE OUT OUR OPPONENTS WHO DARE THREATEN OUR EXISTENCE. TODAY, MAN STANDS AS ONE, MAN STANDS ALONE! WHEN THE GODS FALL, HUMANITY SHALL RISE!

ALL HAIL HUMANITY!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 31 May 2017, 11:11
Post #2

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

QUOTE (TheCrimsonCaster @ 31 May 2017, 13:06) *
Since 1.7 brings back the GLA and 1.8 adds in the ECA, I think by the time 1.88 is released, they will make sneak peeks for a new faction in 1.9 and 2.0(if the pattern holds since 1.7, and if they WILL ever bring a new faction into war. biggrin.gif )

WHAT?!

HE KNOW?!

SOUTH AMERICAN PACT IS CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL!?!

No...No he doesnt know
Sorry kiddo, theres no faction coming out for 2.0...Theres only 3 new generals per faction leading up to 15 among other things...Sorry to burst your bouble

This post has been edited by (USA)Bruce: 31 May 2017, 11:12

--------------------

+Quote Post
TimeBurner
post 31 May 2017, 11:51
Post #3

Motherland's Finest
Group Icon

Member No.: 10454
"We have watched, we have waited, now... we act!"

Way to ruin people's hopes and dreams, Spruce.

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheCrimsonCaster
post 31 May 2017, 12:32
Post #4

Group Icon

First one:
APRAF(Asia-Pacific Rapid Action Force)

Official Color: Gold or Orange
Leader: Lee Soong-yoon
Population: 1,085,365
Formed after the unification of Korea and its subsequent reconciliation with Japan, these two nations started looking for new allies in the East Asia-Pacific area after the United States went into isolationism a long time ago. Using technologies rivaling those of America and Europe, the APRAF specializes in quality over quantity, at the expense of high costs.

Structures
Uplink Command(Main, 2000) Main structure and the place where Logistics Probes place all their resouces. Downside, takes up a bit more space than most Command Centers.
---Logistics Probe(Builder and Resource Collector, 1200) Builds structures and grabs as much as a Chinook. Moves quite fast. Can clear mines.
Gas Plant(Power, 850, +10P)
Landing Pad(Barracks, 500) Infantry are parachuted from bases around East Asia-Pacific area.
---Legionnaire(250) Armed with riot shield and a katana. Instantly kills most enemy infantry. T0.
---Computer Engineer(800) Has the functions of a hacker and a capper at the same time. Requires Tech Center. T0.
---Archer(500) (Not armed with a bow!) Same function as Missile Defender, with the ability to switch to assault rifle for anti-infantry work. T0.
---Infiltrator(650) Capable of sabotaging buildings, stealthed, and can deploy holograms of itself. Cannot attack. T1.
---Makeshift Defense Team(1000) Can make a makeshift defense in the battlefield. Teams of four and must be deployed. T1.
---Drone Commander(1200) Buffs and repairs nearby drones. T1.
---Stormer(1000) Armed with a smaller version of the Disruptor Turret, only placed in a mortar as infantry artillery. T2.
---(unnamed commando, 1500) Can instantly slice enemies and put the hurt on enemy tanks. Can sabotage buildings, can de-crew enemy vehicles, and can create holograms of itself. T2.
Robotics Facility(Drone Factory, 800, -1P) Like USA Drone Factory(or whatever is it called). Builds APRAF drones.
---Eye(600) Designator and detector. Uses a laser to designate enemy targets. T0.
---Kumiho(750)(unknown function), T0
---Brain(900)(unknown function), T0
---Dokkaebi (1000) Stealthed against enemies. Can create even smaller drones to defend itself. Anti-vehicle. T1.
---Cheonjiwang (1100) Artillery drone, and boosts other artillery. T1.
---Bulgae (1400) Heavy assault and support drone. Can block enemy fire and shoots ECM. A bit less effective than Anvils in protecting their ally vehicles. T2.
Mechanized Bay(War Factory, 2200, -2P) Builds heavier APRAF vehicles for use in combat.
---Bushi MBT(900) Same as other Bushi concepts from JSDF propositions. T0.
---Naginata(1100) Tank destroyer. T0.
---Shuriken(950)(unknown function), T0
---Wakizashi(1000)(unknown function), T1
---Katana(1300)(unknown function), T1
---Muramasa(1250)(unknown function), T1
---Kusarigama(1400) Launches a volley of electric storms from large rockets at long range. Heavy artillery. T2.
---Masamune Walker(2000) Launches continuous electric rockets, but only has Paladin-like armor. T2.
Launch Pad(Air Field, 1150, -1P) Like ECA airfield. Builds APRAF aircraft. Most planes are weaker than most ECA counterparts, though. T1.
---Mothra(1000) Acts like Harrier, only cheaper and without countermeasures, but faster and can stop in an area. T1.
---Ripper(900) Air superiority unit. Shoots an ECM beam that devastates enemy aircraft. Also has ECM countermeasures. T1
---Shuttle(1250) Unit that carries at most 6 slots. T1
---Queen Bee(2000) A Sea King that carries different types of drones, but these drones must be purchased in order to be usable. T2.
Disruptor Defense Site(Defense, 1200, -3P) The only defense building in the APRAF, but upgradeable later game to be garrisoned with four soldiers, then two additional projectiles. Shoots two electric rockets, effective against all unit types. T0, T1, and T2.
Tech Center(Tech Center, 1400, -2P), Holds upgrades and provides access to T1 stuff.
---Bunker Add-on(1200) Allows all Disruptors to hold 4 infantry.
---Advanced Plating(1400) Reduces all damage taken by 5% and increases all HP by 5%.
---(6 other upgrades)
Server Center(Resource Source, 2500, -5P), Provides money per 5 seconds. (Rate: 40 per 5 seconds) Additionally, can house Computer Engineers, which can add up to the base rate of money production. T1.
Classified Research Center(Tech Center, 2250, -3P) Holds upgrades and provides access to T2 stuff.
---More Electric Rockets(2400) Allows all Disruptors to fire 2 more rockets.
---Advanced Automation(2500) Build times are decreased by 15%.
---(5 other upgrades)
Sonar Radar(Map Reveal, 1000, -3P) Reveals entire map every 4 minutes. Basically, like USA's CIA Intelligence and one of ECA's buildings that reveal everything over time. T2.
Electron Storm(Superweapon, 5000, -10P) Basically like Weather Storm, without the weather. Electrifies atmosphere, electrocuting anything in the way(similar to an upscaled Psionic Storm in Starcraft). T2.

Note: not a perfect faction yet. Help me improve upon these. No music known as well. What I meant earlier is a faction downloadable via Addons, not the main thing itself. I know this may not happen, but at least ideas or even hypothetical factions could exist in-universe.

This post has been edited by TheCrimsonCaster: 31 May 2017, 12:47

--------------------
AKA jfftjlv12345 in moddb and cnclabs. I like disintegrating my enemies to oblivion. You shall soon know me...........

JOIN ME, IN MY RIGHTFUL CRUSADE OF BRINGING HUMANITY TO TOTAL UNIVERSAL DOMINATION, AND TO WIPE OUT OUR OPPONENTS WHO DARE THREATEN OUR EXISTENCE. TODAY, MAN STANDS AS ONE, MAN STANDS ALONE! WHEN THE GODS FALL, HUMANITY SHALL RISE!

ALL HAIL HUMANITY!

+Quote Post
Keeper
post 31 May 2017, 16:21
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 11007

A faction that hasn't been involved that is even more advanced than both the US and ECA? This sounds like a faction of Mary Sues.

Not to mention the unit ideas too.

This post has been edited by Keeper: 31 May 2017, 16:22

+Quote Post
TheCrimsonCaster
post 31 May 2017, 16:40
Post #6

Group Icon

I'm going to nerf it to make it more believable. Meanwhile, help me get ideas to nerf APRAF(currently uninvolved), later.

BTW:
1.)Holograms are real.
Proofs:
https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/201...ect-kickstarter
https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/res...ng-3d-hologram/
2nd one is even from Korea.
2.)ECMs are used by China(which are less advanced than aforementioned factions).
3.)It's unfinished as well, so help me not to overpower this faction.
4.)Electric rockets are just basically rockets run on electricity and explode in sparks, effective against all unit types. They need unique tech as well!
5.)Bringing katanas into battle are so hundreds of years ago.
6.)Their units are less effective than their USA and ECA counterparts, or if they are more effective, they are very costly. Like the Queen Bee, for example, the entire chopper costs 2000 alone without drones.
7.)The Masamune isn't OP. It's frequency is like Grad's single rocket attack.
8.)To compensate for their effective army, they only have one defense structure. It's upgradable however, to reduce issues on being attacked just because they have weak defenses.
9.)No time to explain the rest. It does sound Starcraft, but it isn't.

This post has been edited by TheCrimsonCaster: 31 May 2017, 16:48

--------------------

ALL HAIL HUMANITY!

+Quote Post
Edsato82
post 31 May 2017, 18:03
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 142

XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shiro
post 31 May 2017, 22:28
Post #8

Gamer Girl
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 182
Friendly Freelancer

Your signature is way too big, therefore I removed it. You may install a smaller version that is within the limits as outlined in the rules.

+Quote Post
TheCrimsonCaster
post 1 Jun 2017, 7:09
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (SoraZ @ 1 Jun 2017, 5:28) *
Your signature is way too big, therefore I removed it. You may install a smaller version that is within the limits as outlined in the rules.

Thanks!

--------------------

ALL HAIL HUMANITY!

+Quote Post
chemisthypnos
post 3 Jun 2017, 5:48
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 12033

What I know is that the GLA will (not) be victorious. Shock divisions all day everyday.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nemanja
post 3 Jun 2017, 19:21
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 9081

I wish Generals getting implemented into the game more than any possible faction (and more than anything).
And I believe I am not the only one.
Even if there was magic push/create-faction-and-subfactions-instantly-button idk how Oceania Islands Pact,
Yugoslavia Undead + Greece, or Zod's Army would fit into ROTR.

+Quote Post
Die Hindenburg
post 4 Jun 2017, 2:44
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 10025

QUOTE (re_simeone @ 3 Jun 2017, 20:21) *
Even if there was magic push/create-faction-and-subfactions-instantly-button idk how Oceania Islands Pact,
Yugoslavia Undead + Greece, or Zod's Army would fit into ROTR.

Nor do ECA or russia, they redundant as well, especially russia, more generals only means less. XD
In 2047 these two would be muslim caliphates by both real and Generals logic.

This post has been edited by Die Hindenburg: 4 Jun 2017, 2:45

+Quote Post
Die Hindenburg
post 5 Jun 2017, 2:47
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 10025

QUOTE (Die Hindenburg @ 4 Jun 2017, 3:44) *
Nor do ECA or russia, they redundant as well, especially russia, more generals only means less. XD
In 2047 these two would be muslim caliphates by both real and Generals logic.

What sounds harsh is actually refrasing ironically what Re wrote, as a ocanic pact, a undea yugo._._ you now what i mean, ECA and Rissia would not in this mod if ROE and ROTR would have different.Factions.
& what would be the point of even more subfactions? It would only further clutter to that faction, while at the same time remove its core design further.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 13:09