Boeing's Super Hornet!
Storm
post 20 Nov 2016, 15:03
Post #1

Habouji !?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12844

Guess, this aircraft from USA is not in ZH or any of the mods for ZH around yet!

The Advanced F/A-18E/F Super Hornet for Indian Air Force.
The Boeing is offering Indian Air Force its most advanced variant of its newest aircraft F/A-18E/F Super Hornet as India looks to buy 200 jets if they are 'Made in India'.

The advanced Super Hornet pitched by Boeing will be tailor-made for IAF requirements and will have AESA radar, advanced full glass cockpit, conformal fuel tanks, GE-414 enhanced engine, improved survivability and reduced RCS as well as long range counter stealth targeting.

India, rising as a world nuclear triad capable superpower!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 20 Nov 2016, 15:20
Post #2

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

RISE OF CURRY
CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL!

Jokes aside Im glad that Indias considering to buy this over their aging old aircraft, ehh however and this will trigger people: I wish they left the Su-50 club and joined the cool kids at the F-35 club instead.The T-50's trying to beat the F-35 at the race of going overbudget.
Indias terrain also suits Vtol more too Imho, either way F-18's are timeless like F-14's Glad to see they're still good

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm
post 20 Nov 2016, 16:19
Post #3

Habouji !?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12844

RISE OF CURRY

Bruce! you know there are more 2000 curries (both veg & non-veg) available in India biggrin.gif If you happen to come here, just let me know, you will save on living & eating costs, all on me smile.gif A lot of my friends drop in at my place (big enough for two more families excluding mine) and have a good time. I say this because I know that you travel.

CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL!

to be more precise, Pride!

Jokes aside Im glad that Indias considering to buy this over their aging old aircraft

India, in its defense arsenal has over 270 Su30MKIs ... how is that supposed to be old!? sad.gif Also our govt has rejected the idea of buying Su35s because of some economic factor. Also, the current Su30MKIs are being upgraded to Super Su30MKIs with a lot of enhancements.

wish they left the Su-50 club and joined the cool kids at the F-35 club instead

Su-50? No, you have got some wrong information there... our govt is all up and ears for any deal which could open the gateway for the "Make in India" initiative. India is jointly building the Sukhoi/HAL FGFA, something like the PAK FGFA T50 but much more powerful over the T50 from Russia and it is already under development, if I'm not mistaken.

While considering the F-35 in comparison to the Sukhoi/HAL FGFA, F35 is going to eat dirt! Not to rule out that Lockheed Martin pitched the offer to develop F35s in India, the latter is yet to consider the deal on table while the European SAAB's Gripen has also pitched its deal to the Indian govt.

The T-50's trying to beat the F-35 at the race of going overbudget.

Ofcourse the budget plays an important role but for our govt., right now, the budget is a secondary priority. Said that, t50 is not even in the picture wink.gif

This post has been edited by Storm: 20 Nov 2016, 16:21

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26 April 2024 - 13:44