IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
This is how to bruteforce Double Russia as ECA, Pure ECA offensive gameplay right here.
Mizo
post 20 Jan 2017, 20:14
Post #1

AI Coding Expert
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10450

I'd say am starting to get back into shape, still not there yet though. ( around 60% compared to August)

A game I had vs TotenKompfES and Red_Army, both playing as Russia and Xeno as my Ally playing China and I , playing as ECA , On Plains Of War ©.

I demonstrated pure offensive play in this game , and noticed how Ridiculous mechanized pioneers inside pandurs shooting tear gas on the enmy, as well as having a mix of tank and well....more pandurs....and some leopards here and there. Managed to bruteforce 2 Russian armies.

More things to note :

- I handicaped myself by not building a deployment zone as getting tigers would've ended the game really quickly.
- Only 2 Howitzers were built. In which they were only used once, then destroyed , and never rebuilt again.
- I did not get a Solaris Relay ( no Economy wiping combos) that would've been kinda unfair.
- Virtually no turtling.

But yeah after this replay, am starting to see Pandurs are alittle bit overpowered ( insight on what's gonna come in 2.0 ). But I know that nerfing them rgiht now is not an option provided ECA's current lack in certain defensive capabilities that makes them very unfit to utilize their core theme in 1v1s.

This post has been edited by Mizo: 20 Jan 2017, 20:15
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Xeno___Mizo_vs_TokenkopfES___Red_Army.zip ( 84.69K ) Number of downloads: 16
Attached File  plains_of_war__rotr__c_.zip ( 164.7K ) Number of downloads: 8

--------------------

Not a Rusty Spoon........The_Hunter uses a goddamn wooden spoon on his AI Scripters....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xeno^
post 20 Jan 2017, 21:38
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12898

Great Game :^)
but really wp by mizo as the douple russia were working as a team.
I tried to help but mizo ofc won 70% of the game smile.gif

+Quote Post
P9K329
post 21 Jan 2017, 4:06
Post #3

no name
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12204
RTS is General

QUOTE (Mizo @ 21 Jan 2017, 3:14) *
I'd say am starting to get back into shape, still not there yet though. ( around 60% compared to August)

A game I had vs TotenKompfES and Red_Army, both playing as Russia and Xeno as my Ally playing China and I , playing as ECA , On Plains Of War ©.

I demonstrated pure offensive play in this game , and noticed how Ridiculous mechanized pioneers inside pandurs shooting tear gas on the enmy, as well as having a mix of tank and well....more pandurs....and some leopards here and there. Managed to bruteforce 2 Russian armies.

More things to note :

- I handicaped myself by not building a deployment zone as getting tigers would've ended the game really quickly.
- Only 2 Howitzers were built. In which they were only used once, then destroyed , and never rebuilt again.
- I did not get a Solaris Relay ( no Economy wiping combos) that would've been kinda unfair.
- Virtually no turtling.

But yeah after this replay, am starting to see Pandurs are alittle bit overpowered ( insight on what's gonna come in 2.0 ). But I know that nerfing them rgiht now is not an option provided ECA's current lack in certain defensive capabilities that makes them very unfit to utilize their core theme in 1v1s.

This is a great game for 2v2, Mizo try to change the offensive type, that's cool, if he could put Frnak into Pnade, can be strong and powerfull!! The use of airborne Pande will be faster, well Xeno very good help attack with Hellfire gun and Mig , in the end, Mizo choose Prototype stragegy, this is the new thinking against Rus, human sea tactics T3 AA can't attack, great game blush.gif

--------------------
New World Order

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 12:19