Reply to this topicStart new topic
ROTR models for another mod
Gamer
post 11 Dec 2021, 14:42
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22387

ROTR mod was one of my favourite games of my childhood, always enjoyed it and found it very unique and different experience then most games at that time, better then the vanilla game. As a person who is addicted to games such as war thunder, I can say that I like war games, tanks, military things and that kind of stuff, mainly talking about equipment and I found the ROTR's models of vehicles very simple and cute. So I'd like to make a mod in another game using these models because I think they would fit pretty well. But I don't know if I can, am allowed to or how to. Not finding any news of updates from the mod makes me sad and so I want to preserve the game in another form and introduce them to new audience.
Am I allowed to use the models? And if I can how to?
Game in question for which I would use the models in is Unturned.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skitt
post 13 Dec 2021, 18:18
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10811
Aut vincere aut mori, Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui, De duobus malis, minus est semper eligendum.

The models more than likely wont transfer or look right in a different game.
u need the permission of hunter or the models creator to use them elsewhere which is unlikely.
as for another mod update there's one comeing very soon there was a preview stream of it on Friday gone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gamer
post 14 Dec 2021, 14:22
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22387

QUOTE (Skitt @ 13 Dec 2021, 19:18) *
The models more than likely wont transfer or look right in a different game.
u need the permission of hunter or the models creator to use them elsewhere which is unlikely.
as for another mod update there's one comeing very soon there was a preview stream of it on Friday gone.

Thanks for letting me know. I won't share or upload any SWR's content unless I get permission.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16 April 2024 - 13:07