Reply to this topicStart new topic
Best game company
Svea Rike
post 23 Feb 2015, 10:42
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9540

What is the best game company according to you? If you'd like you could say why that is? The games? Their services? Pure nostalgia and die-hard fanboyness?

Anyway, I am in love with Nintendo for all intents and purposes. I just love their games, I love their company, I love their silly sense of humor. While I don't agree with everything they do, for example the Wii and Wii U architecture being horrendously outdated and their recent Creator's Program bollocks, I still love their games. Plus they are maybe the only company that does DLC right, with lots of content spread a good way from each other.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Midlii
post 23 Feb 2015, 14:12
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 10422

CD Projekt is pretty high up there for me.

They have shown time and again they are in it for the games and gamers, making a show of it by constantly providing massive amounts of free content for their Witcher franchise. Not to mention GOG.com which is as pro-consumer as it gets.

+Quote Post
Kichō
post 23 Feb 2015, 16:14
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 50

Can't say I have one as I don't really play a lot of games but the closest I want to say would be Koei-Tecmo. However after Tecmos merge with Koei they've gone downhill, they're almost as bad as Capcom.

When you have stuff like this in your home country release ( http://kotaku.com/behold-video-gamings-jar...itch-1664053738 ) you know QA standards have considerably slipped.

But since this is suppose to reflect on positivity, I'll just say that I am a fan of their games which I always buy because we have to before they make them Japan exclusive I enjoy their games as they are not only fun but also educational to a degree. ... Yes I am aware that ancient people's probably didn't use prayer books which fires lasers and other magical beams from weapons. I8.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pepo
post 23 Feb 2015, 16:54
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 9862

Small companies that seek more to make an enjoyable game than to earn money with it. Then they get richer and richer and the game quality usually go down except rare exceptions

+Quote Post
Sargeant Rho
post 23 Feb 2015, 23:10
Post #5

Cranium Ventilator in chief
Group Icon

Member No.: 42

CCP, because they're absolutely bananas.

Also because they made EVE tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29 May 2024 - 23:55