Closed TopicStart new topic
Prison Architect Stream Week, Convict Central Season 2: Hotel Hell
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 17 Oct 2016, 13:18
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 10281

In Prison Architect I've always made my prisons in favor of capacity. The more prisoners I can hold, the better. So ever since Small Cells became a thing, I've always gone for those. And only a handfull of more Luxurious Cells
However, my last playthrough, which lasted for 170 in-game days I began to notice a trend: I have never been able to complete the Reform Through Education Grant.
So I was thinking that perhaps it is because I only use Small Cells and Dorms that the low quality of the Cells might directly influence the prisoners performance in Reform.

So with this in mind, tonight 17-10-2016 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch, I will (hopefully) be joined by TheDevil_Risen as we will go back into Prison Architect and test out whether or not Cell Quality directly influences the performance in Reform in prisoners.

With the concept of the first prison I built for TheDevil_Risen, over this entire week we will build a Hotel of a Prison as a finale of my entire Prison Architect Career. A playthrough I can only call a success if by the end of the construction (we might do some expansions) I pass the Reform Through Education Grant.

The VODs will be uploaded to my second Youtube channel
See you then!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 18 Oct 2016, 13:29
Post #2

Group Icon

With TheDevil_Missin (see what I did there) last night I still managed to get quite a lot done last night in my first stream of Prison Architect.
Tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch I am going to start the first of 4 major Cell Blocks of my prison and start setting up the Reform Programs properly
Hope to see you all (and especially you, TheDevil_Risen) then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 19 Oct 2016, 15:43
Post #3

Group Icon

I had a serious brainstorming session about how to approach this next stream of Prison Architect. And I think I may have found a solution that will at least stabilize the progress for now. But sacrifices must be made (your souls (jk))

Tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch you can see what I have in store for us all.
See you then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 21 Oct 2016, 1:28
Post #4

Group Icon

(ony got back 2 minutes before I started the stream today, but here's an update)

Decided that the Prison Architect playthrough was beyond salvation because I spent too much money on stuff I wasn't using.
So today I restarted , taking what I learned from my mistakes and, while I'm not at the point where I left the first attempt, it's going a hell of a lot better.
Boy, am I glad I had a save file of just the Planning stage...
Tomorrow I should be able to get back to where I left off yesterday and perhaps even further. We'll see

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 21 Oct 2016, 13:14
Post #5

Group Icon

Seeing how the restart of the Prison went, I'm going to stick with this and continue tonight at 18:00 GMT with more Prison Architect on my channel on Twitch

See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 22 Oct 2016, 17:38
Post #6

Group Icon

With the restart setting me back 2 days I will, gladly, continue my Stream playthrough of Prison Architect - Convict Central Season 2: Hotel Hell tonight at 18:00 GMT. as well as tomorrow at 18:00 GMT (indeed, no RotR stream tomorrow) and if need be, I will stream more of this playthrough every Friday that follows until I am done.

See you tonight at 18:00 GMT!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 23 Oct 2016, 17:39
Post #7

Group Icon

If it wasn't obvious yet by my stream announcement of yesterday, Tonight at 18:00 GMT i will be hopefully finishing off my stream series of Prison Architect - Convict Central Season 2: Hotel Hell on my channel on twitch htpp://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans

It should be the finale, so be there!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 24 Oct 2016, 0:10
Post #8

Group Icon

done with Streaming Prison architect (most likely) but not done recording it
for those that want to watch, sub to my second channel on Youtube

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 24 Oct 2016, 0:10

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 13:16