post 4 Apr 2019, 8:04
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 19478

Generals: Fokazi

Army: Yellow Leopard Cell

Doctrines: Thievery Tactic

Playstyle: His army relying heavily on stealing and hijacking the enemy. By using Hijacker, Recycler, Spy and Looter he can use the enemy money and weapon against them. He only have 2 new units: Looter and Spy.

-Spy: Tier 1 infantry who can disguise into the enemy infantry. He can infiltrate into the enemy structure and steal basic infantry weapon from any of their facility. Since the GLA are too low tech they can only steal the basic infantry weapon (Anti-infantry and AT/AA) and turn it into the Barrack upgrade for the respective GLA basic infantry (Rebel and Tunnel Defender).

+China: Steal Red Guard rifle with bayonet and Recoilless flak rifle (but no TNT charge).

+ECA: Steal HKFN-22 without Starstreak and Panzerfaust 3 without Vacuum Wahead (and Tunnel Defender also lose AA as well).

+USA: Steal M16A5 assault rifle and SRAW missile launcher but no Flashbang and Laser Mode.

+Russia: Steal RPG-30 and Tunnel Defender will lose AA.

-Looter: A tier 2 melee anti-infantry armed with a knife who can use a special ability to disguise as the enemy infantry. Their ability is to steal infantry weapon after they kill an infantry (does not worked against heavy weapon crew) (Example: if you kill an USA Sniper they will got a sniper rifle but no stealth like Sniper). Their secondary ability is to enter the supply yard and steal 2000$ money from the enemy.

Lore: Fokazi is a Congonlian orphan who had to spend his life through thievery and trickery. When the GLA come to Congo he joined the GLA for his own survival, after he become a leader of a small branch of the GLA cell he still maintain his old tactic through stealing and looting the enemy supply to disrupt them. In the end his cell have plenty of weapons stolen from the enemy which make his enemy and his ally commander have to aware of his cunning and trickery skill.

Note: I only got 3 generals idea so I won't post more of it unless I find some new idea about it.

This post has been edited by OrikoMikuni: 4 Apr 2019, 8:14
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zeke
post 5 Apr 2019, 4:20
Post #2

The X General
Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 73
Uniqueness is Overrated

This gen is interesting to me, because I have been looking for ideas for the GLA Hijack Gen for Reborn.

Sadly most if what's written here is uncodeable, including disguising infantry. I like the idea for the looter though, I might use an edited version of that for Reborn.

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrikoMikuni
post 5 Apr 2019, 4:41
Post #3

Group Icon

Also, Fokazi means 'Stranger' in Congo language. Since the GLA got 3 generals with the Arabian name so I decided to think of a Congo general for something different.

This post has been edited by OrikoMikuni: 5 Apr 2019, 4:42

+Quote Post
X1Destroy
post 6 Apr 2019, 20:07
Post #4

Guardsman
Group Icon

Member No.: 9379
Armageddon is here..............

How about stealing from dead heroes? PKM and vehicle hack looter is going to a big troll to everyone. Really wanna see that.

Better idea, capture/infiltrate enemy tier 1 structure and make falsified signals, everytime the opponent use a GP strike it is directed back at theirs base for once.

--------------------
We Die Standing.

+Quote Post
OrikoMikuni
post 7 Apr 2019, 3:27
Post #5

Group Icon

Stealing GP sound interesting. Imagine slapping an FOAB into Russia face to make them cry.

crush8.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 13:38