IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Which Helicopters can transport Vehicles?
TheSilverHands
post 23 Sep 2019, 6:29
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17896

Quick question:

Which large helicopters can transport most vehicles (dozers, humvees, small vehicles, small tanks, etc.)?
When I use large transport helicopters in Zero Hour or Shockwave, I either carry dozers to other supply areas or have a bunch of vehicles to gather in an area and have a quick second front against an enemy base.
I am well-aware of the Star Lifter, but I am wondering if other factions have units that can air-transport more than infantry exclusively?
From a realistic standpoint, Star Lifters should be the only unit that can legitimately carry vehicles (and a plurality of them as well). But there should be helicopters in EU armies or Russia in real-life that can carry at least one vehicle.
Generals powers (green berets and humvees, acolyte tanks, VDVs and BMD-4s, unmanned Russian vehicles, etc.) can do the job too, but these units are free and are not from unit-production structures, giving added value to these generals powers along with placing them at different locations on a map.
Alas, it would be nice if perhaps helixes or a large EU or Russian helicopter unit are able to carry at least one vehicle to and fro on a map.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26 April 2024 - 20:14