Reply to this topicStart new topic
Zodiac
Basilisx
post 9 Nov 2015, 12:40
Post #26

Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 9682

I don't believe in astrology. For me it is in fact some dudes 2000 years ago looked in the sky and invented the signs of the zodiac and it was fine for their time. But now astrologists pretend 2000 years of precession never happened, but the signs of the zodiac shifted a good part in the sky. I am Lion, but with precession calculated in I should be Cancer actually. Nevertheless, Astrologists say it doesn't matter, because it only matters what 2000 years ago happened in the sky...seriously ? Don't even get me started how most of those stars might be long dead, but the light needs its time to reach us tongue.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chemisthypnos
post 19 Nov 2015, 9:18
Post #27

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12033

I don't believe in the zodiac. I think that it is fallacious to think that the future can be predicted by only what stars you were born under. People decide their own fates. With their own hands or it is decided for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fswLCHEvTc I think that this should help highlight my point.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nikitazero678
post 19 Nov 2015, 14:08
Post #28

Group Icon

Member No.: 10536

I partially believe in it. I'm a Virgo, and most of my personality traits turned out to match with a Virgo's characteristics.

+Quote Post
Serialkillerwhal...
post 20 Nov 2015, 5:36
Post #29

Orcinius Genocidalus
Group Icon

Member No.: 9223
No, you move.

Fun Fact, The Chinese have their own zodiac that goes by years. Personally I take more stock in it because by luck, I happen to be born in the year of the ox, and have a bull-headed temperament, as well as an ironic tendency to prefer beef.

Otherwise I'm a Capricorn, although I'd say Saggatarius would have fitted me better (Funny story: I was SUPPOSED to be one, but there were complications).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sargeant Rho
post 20 Nov 2015, 5:59
Post #30

Cranium Ventilator in chief
Group Icon

Member No.: 42

QUOTE (nikitazero678 @ 19 Nov 2015, 14:08) *
I partially believe in it. I'm a Virgo, and most of my personality traits turned out to match with a Virgo's characteristics.

Coincidence. I'm a virgo, and I'm very much unlike a virgo.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27 April 2024 - 23:10