Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Connection errors, Disconnect when someone joins on lan
hmulder66
post 18 Apr 2017, 12:31
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 15053

We recently started playing this awesome mod with some friends and everything worked very fine at first.
We just used tunggle to connect and we all could. Sadly there were some issues later.

At first my brother could join a server but would disconnect upon starting the network game (stuck in loading screen) and we would get the usual disconnection error.
But generally by switching server host this problem ended. However now we more frequently have another issue. A lot of times when we try to get a server running it works under one circumstance. As long as there is only one person on our lan network there are no issues. but if my brother joins or the brother of a friend of mine. we only see eachother, Presumably through LAN. This might however be an issue with the tunggle or what we now use: evolve. However it seems that this bug only happens every now and then.

I was wondering if shockwave had any issues allowing multiple people on a single lan. If there is another option I would love to hear it. We all LOVE this mod and like to play it together. I hope you can figure out the problem. I also contacted the guys at evolve in case they had any idea about the matter.

Thanks in advance,

Harold Mulder
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 April 2024 - 23:06