IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
XAOC-RU- vs Aziz RGO 1.0A (GLA vs GLA), And again same story :)
XAOC-RU-
post 3 Mar 2016, 1:40
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11210

Enjoy guys. Just GLA mirror game. And I can believe that his game crashed and I got Disconnection screen after that. But when i lost connection next game, reaction was not friendly. Be patient man (Aziz). Take care your mood and mine too. I told you this once, now told you another time. When person losses connection, thats means connection lost and nothing else. There is no reason to insult me again and again after that smile.gif . Anyway I will enjoy any game vs you if you will not talk with me). Just play smile.gif . I hope now you will understand and will think before insult me by this words (sorry cannot type them here).

About the game Game started as always with fast expansion from both players. My new tactic with Comand truck active using bring good success. Aziz was use classic double-workers double tunnel teleporting rush tactic which is much less effectiveness vs Gla than Russia for example coz gla is mobile enough to counter that. Also Quad spam is kind of bad idea coz its very easy to counter by scorpions which have same mobility as quads. At final stage i was control 1 oil and 3 supplies and destroy guard of last oil refinery. Then unfortunately my opponent "crashed" so the end of my win is unable to see. Aziz have better speed and control in some situations but who said that gla do not need tactical vision?) GG WP smile.gif
Version of game RGO 1.0A

This post has been edited by XAOC-RU-: 3 Mar 2016, 15:36
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GeneralAziz
post 4 Mar 2016, 5:18
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 12539

It is disrespectful to post this half of a replay without asking me first , Atleast post all the games we did *.*

Enjoy what exactly ? , Like I said to you , My game crashed( btw i do go easy on new players like yourself ) we rematched after and you lost two games , Where are they ?! Why would you post a half game? post the full ones -.-

And great and good for you that you saved the replay for your happiness ,
I dont ever save replays Against you because why would i...
just dont feel like making a thread like this with 2 paragraphs and start a flame war like you usually do ;_0 ?

Yea , You talk and type all you want but you never mentioned what you said to me during those games . Now did you ?

As I remember this is not your first time making a thread like this trying to start something , So just relax buddy.

PS: Not you who tells me how to use GLA.

This post has been edited by GeneralAziz: 4 Mar 2016, 5:41

--------------------
Not here.

+Quote Post
M.P
post 4 Mar 2016, 8:59
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10559

Calm down mate, It's just a game wink.gif

@XAOC, Don't post your replays without your opponent permission next time

+Quote Post
Zion
post 4 Mar 2016, 14:57
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 10992

Xoac no one wants to see u whine here.. After reading what u said i dont even wana watch this game. We all know that you have something against aziz.. And posting a half ass replay trying to prove you are a better player is just pathetic. We all know aziz is a better player than you with gla, so except ur status and get better at the game.

And honestly dude, even if aziz purposely disconnected, id support him on that desicion, because i would do the same thing if i had a guy like you posting bitch posts without asking cuz i remember that last post u put up

I know for a fact aziz can accept a defeat, cuz he doesnt disconnect when i win games, you know why? Cuz i dont bitch and nor does he..
You dont want people to treat u like crap, then stop posting stuff like this

P.s he accually had issues with his laptop and connection, cuz i tried helping him. So i have no doubt that aziz accually had a disconnect

+Quote Post
Mizo
post 4 Mar 2016, 19:11
Post #5

AI Coding Expert
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10450

No need to beat a dead horse people. I think we all already know that Aziz is the best if not second best GLA player in the community.

--------------------

Not a Rusty Spoon........The_Hunter uses a goddamn wooden spoon on his AI Scripters....

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 5 Mar 2016, 9:33
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (GeneralAziz @ 4 Mar 2016, 9:18) *
It is disrespectful to post this half of a replay without asking me first , Atleast post all the games we did *.*

Enjoy what exactly ? , Like I said to you , My game crashed( btw i do go easy on new players like yourself ) we rematched after and you lost two games , Where are they ?! Why would you post a half game? post the full ones -.-

And great and good for you that you saved the replay for your happiness ,
I dont ever save replays Against you because why would i...
just dont feel like making a thread like this with 2 paragraphs and start a flame war like you usually do ;_0 ?

Yea , You talk and type all you want but you never mentioned what you said to me during those games . Now did you ?

As I remember this is not your first time making a thread like this trying to start something , So just relax buddy.

First of all I lost one game after that and before that i had disconnection. YOu said that i'm do it coz i'm lost. Really buddy? LOL. I disconnected in the start of the game. Where did i lost, tell me please? Oh i'm sorry i should say "crashed" like you say, than maybe you will be more patient?)

And year sure, full map control in first game is nothing to you? Sure than I say just "no comment".

Relax you're the best, and there is no reason to cry on me every game. And i'm not post this treads without reason. There is no other player in our community with mental health problems which ruin my mood every time when we play 1v1 and every time insult me "F....ng noob", so yeah i guess i will do this every time. That the only reason why i post this replays to show you Aziz that sometimes you worst than f...ng noob like you call people who is lowerskilled than you.

This post has been edited by XAOC-RU-: 5 Mar 2016, 10:11

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 5 Mar 2016, 9:41
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (GeneralAziz @ 4 Mar 2016, 9:18) *

I'm not tell you I'm just show you smile.gif . I 100% sure that after some time you will start to use some of the moments of my tactic and I can see it now. Like you stop to spam quads and start to use scorps too when play vs gla. Well i hope soon you will start to use Command truck too to prevent stupid die of your workers biggrin.gif . Yeah and if you want I can post replay 2v2 game where I lost. You was with Knjaz in team. I lost that game but before that greatly show how suprise GLA may be. (F...ng noob can do something?). Hope you will be prepare before your tournament will start

This post has been edited by XAOC-RU-: 5 Mar 2016, 9:42

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 5 Mar 2016, 9:48
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (Zion @ 4 Mar 2016, 18:57) *
P.s he accually had issues with his laptop and connection, cuz i tried helping him. So i have no doubt that aziz accually had a disconnect

Do you think only he does? Maybe i have it too? or only our ROTR GLA queen can have some laptop problems? Ask people with I play Frequently like Zaytsev. I can disconnect at any moment not only when i losing like Aziz said.

QUOTE (Zion @ 4 Mar 2016, 18:57) *
I know for a fact aziz can accept a defeat, cuz he doesnt disconnect when i win games, you know why? Cuz i dont bitch and nor does he..
You dont want people to treat u like crap, then stop posting stuff like this

Funny fact: some people start to do this much earlier before I start to post this replays. And to be honest what is difference between disconnection or game crash or electricity off. People always get disconnection screen in all of this moments and it doesnt matter for me what really happen with my opponent (I mean purposeful action or not depending on him). He just left the game and all. I do not say that he liar I just start new game and thats all. Ask anyone vs and with I play exept Aziz, we never insult each-other when someone disconnects or crashes or just lost electricity or just have to go to sleep in the mid of the game.

If you or anyone else do not understand anything I can explain personally

This post has been edited by XAOC-RU-: 5 Mar 2016, 10:04

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 5 Mar 2016, 10:14
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (Comrade M.P @ 4 Mar 2016, 12:59) *
@XAOC, Don't post your replays without your opponent permission next time

Sorry, This is an exceptional case smile.gif

+Quote Post
GeneralAziz
post 5 Mar 2016, 12:51
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 12539

First of all I lost one game after that and before that i had disconnection

IM just gonna comment on this , Not gonna bother read everything else , Clearly you have problems.

You did lose .. go ahead and post it and see it for yourself , You Dc on purpose thinking that i did eariler ( to get me back ) . And thats that.

Honestly its my fault playing against someone like you.. New+filthy attitude.

This is the last reply you will get from me , Im not wasting anymore time on someone like you.

This post has been edited by GeneralAziz: 5 Mar 2016, 13:00

--------------------
Not here.

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 5 Mar 2016, 14:03
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (GeneralAziz @ 5 Mar 2016, 16:51) *
IM just gonna comment on this , Not gonna bother read everything else , Clearly you have problems.

You did lose .. go ahead and post it and see it for yourself , You Dc on purpose thinking that i did eariler ( to get me back ) . And thats that.

Honestly its my fault playing against someone like you.. New+filthy attitude.

This is the last reply you will get from me , Im not wasting anymore time on someone like you.

As I said before it's your own problem that you do not trust my word and think that I will normally read this. I do not care if say honestly. I know the real truth about you because unfortunatly i was have to read all BS that you type to me after that game. And this is my final word to you. I'm not dc on purpose and it's your psychic problems that you think different and insult me after that without any proof of your words. Do you have proof that i dc on purpose. Or it's just your words? Then i can say anything i think about anyone without any proof and thats will be enough. Stupid logic dont you think? Well thats what you do when i lost connection. But i do not insult anyone when they DC coz i dont have any proof of what kind dc this was and be honestly i'm dont care. I just start new game. See the difference? No? To bad for you.

This post has been edited by XAOC-RU-: 5 Mar 2016, 14:12

+Quote Post
Zion
post 5 Mar 2016, 16:06
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 10992

Xoac, no one cares about your point, no one cares about the truth, no one cares for ur attitude.. people come to this post to see good games... AKA GGs... u wana post drama, open ur own thread

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 19:12