IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
X-guy(Russia) vs XAttus(China), Replay for Doomhammer :) . Mishkas are StronK!
XAOC-RU-
post 10 May 2016, 0:04
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11210

Well this very unusual maybe even exceptional replay. You can call it NOT_XAOC-RU- vs NOT_XAttus smile.gif

But this is not main fun of this replay. I think Doomhammer will like this replay because he always say on each stream that Mishka is very usefull unit cause of fireports. Many people underestimate potential that Mishka have even in late and superlate game. It's a very good unit with scout and battle capabilities which you can use very effective if you know how. Russia is a very slow unit faction. Mishka is exeption of this rule.

You can see very usefull moments in this game when Mishkas with Conscripts and RPG Con-s done many work. Yeah I know my micro could be better but even my control of them show what they can do. BLotus killing, frontline harras and even front assault with Sentinels. Also they very good AA unit when use with Iglas. Especially funny moment when they drived close to the China army then use smokes. Nuke cannons got mad and start to destroy own army tongue.gif . GG WP XAttus. I expected some rush from China and fast game but this tactic with Nukes was really dangerous even vs Russia with their heavy tanks because Nukes outrange Mstas and deal catastrophic damage with AoE and Blotus done her work very well by disabling my Sentinels. It was very hard for me to play because all frontline was scanning from troopcrawlers. Tons of Twin Fangs was waiting for my gunships smile.gif. Yeah Boris done his work well by sniping Nukes. And also Satelite helped much.

Too much text for one replay. All you need is just download it smile.gif

P.S. Game played on Lagoon[ROTR] map. XAOC-RU- vs XAttus. Game version: 1.86

This post has been edited by XAOC-RU-: 10 May 2016, 0:15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zion
post 10 May 2016, 17:25
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 10992

Another fakename this time,
So I have been closely watching this "New Player" by the name of 9BTAHKE , but plays russia very similar to the guy I know named Xoac.. HMMM!

Fact that you change name and hide the truth it shows you are not from the best side as a person!.

Well I dont wanna to post MAC-address or IP-address or other ID to prove it because I can check it too...

But i am 100% percent this is Xoac... and not 9BTAHKE!! But what ever I dont care, I just play games.. I have not time for phonys like Xoac.. I get really tired and rusty when I play Phonys..

Anyways apart from this investigation..
This was an amazing replay, that truely shows how to build a Berlin Wall, and you will see how serious this wall gets... and it was a good wall, I dont think there was anything crossing the border!! the whole game!!.. UNTILL about the 21 min mark where you see an extremely aggressive supply truck sneaking into the Chinese base (right hand corner), and spying for like the rest of the game! Great play by 9BTAHKE *cough* i mean Xoac... (clears throat) I stopped watching after that because I couldnt fast forward anymore.. it started lagging my computer.. so unfortunately i didnt get to see the end of the match.. GG WP

+Quote Post
Skitt
post 10 May 2016, 19:29
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10811
Aut vincere aut mori, Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui, De duobus malis, minus est semper eligendum.

QUOTE (Zion @ 10 May 2016, 17:25) *
So I have been closely watching this "New Player" by the name of 9BTAHKE , but plays russia very similar to the guy I know named Xoac.. HMMM!

Fact that you change name and hide the truth it shows you are not from the best side as a person!.

Pot calling the kettle black

--------------------

+Quote Post
XAttus
post 10 May 2016, 21:21
Post #4

Arena maker
Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 10203

Oh thank you for posting this here, I was wondering who did I play against. I don't care much about aliases but this game was awesome.

--------------------
XAttus
-game anyone?

The Hunter
- Nobody wants to play bombtruck simulator with you

+Quote Post
Zion
post 10 May 2016, 21:26
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (mr_Skittles @ 10 May 2016, 14:29) *
Pot calling the kettle black

Saw the opportunity and i took it tongue.gif
and yea those are direct quotes from Xoac's previous post directing to me, just wanted to make some laughs biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
M.P
post 10 May 2016, 21:30
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10559

QUOTE (Zion @ 11 May 2016, 0:56) *
Saw the opportunity and i took it tongue.gif
and yea those are direct quotes from Xoac's previous post directing to me, just wanted to make some laughs biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Zion
post 10 May 2016, 21:51
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (M.P @ 10 May 2016, 16:30) *

Its ok mp, some people don't understand humor.

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 10 May 2016, 22:08
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (Zion @ 10 May 2016, 21:25) *

You forgot one important moment Xreses. I'm not stealing names, just take new for few games smile.gif LOL

P.S. Gulag is waiting for you funny guy smile.gif

This post has been edited by XAOC-RU-: 10 May 2016, 22:20

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 10 May 2016, 22:11
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (Zion @ 10 May 2016, 21:25) *

Well I dont wanna to post MAC-address or IP-address or other ID to prove it because I can check it too...

But i am 100% percent this is Xoac... and not 9BTAHKE!! But what ever I dont care, I just play games.. I have not time for phonys like Xoac.. I get really tired and rusty when I play Phonys..

This was an amazing replay, that truely shows how to build a Berlin Wall, and you will see how serious this wall gets... and it was a good wall, I dont think there was anything crossing the border!! the whole game!!.. UNTILL about the 21 min mark where you see an extremely aggressive supply truck sneaking into the Chinese base

This was extremely aggressive spy supply truck which even kill one Mig bomber smile.gif This was last minute of his life smile.gif

The only a malicious violator of the border/ Berlin wall was Boris sniping border Nukes smile.gif

This post has been edited by XAOC-RU-: 10 May 2016, 22:13

+Quote Post
M.P
post 10 May 2016, 22:21
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE (Zion @ 11 May 2016, 1:21) *
Its ok mp, some people don't understand humor.

+Quote Post
Zion
post 11 May 2016, 0:10
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (XAOC-RU- @ 10 May 2016, 17:08) *
You forgot one important moment Xreses. I'm not stealing names, just take new for few games smile.gif LOL

P.S. Gulag is waiting for you funny guy smile.gif

you are missing the point

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 11 May 2016, 0:52
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 10281

Well, once again commotion between Xaoc and Zion, guess I'm not casting this replay

+Quote Post
M.P
post 11 May 2016, 6:24
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (Zion @ 10 May 2016, 20:55) *
This was an amazing replay, that truely shows how to build a Berlin Wall, and you will see how serious this wall gets... and it was a good wall, I dont think there was anything crossing the border!! the whole game!!.. UNTILL about the 21 min mark where you see an extremely aggressive supply truck sneaking into the Chinese base (right hand corner), and spying for like the rest of the game! Great play by 9BTAHKE *cough* i mean Xoac... (clears throat) I stopped watching after that because I couldnt fast forward anymore.. it started lagging my computer.. so unfortunately i didnt get to see the end of the match.. GG WP

Seriously Xeres this is the most stupid statement I've ever seen. Stop being like a kid.

Russia isn't China, You can't do mindless spam and throw your everything to enemy's face (Unless you're knjaz and you don't give a fuck to eco and your goal is to remove everything off the map). Russian Units are expensive and Give out really high XP (150 for an MBT is very high)
If your china opponent equips himself with Nuke cannons you gotta be very careful, cause if your opponent gets enough xp from you, you're pretty much doom'd, the EMP + Firestorm Combo is insanely dangerous. I bet you haven't played a single China vs Russia (As Russia playing against a high tier China dude) to even understand What i'm saying.

Also in case of Nuke cannons, You have to Golems instead of Sentinels. Cause Golems ignore most of the damage received from Nuke explosions and are able to survive longer than Sentinel. Use Arena Sentinels as a cover for your MSTAs (to protect them from MiGs). Always have tunguskas to get rid of MiG Bombers.

Please drop this attitude and stop acting like fool (And pls don't start China has no chance against Russia's lategame, Cause that's really dumb)

And about the replay, I haven't got the chance to watch the replay yet but from what i understand from XAOC and XAttus's statements (If XAttus isn't being sarcastic) this should be a good replay to watch

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 11 May 2016, 7:02
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE (Hecthor Doomhammer @ 11 May 2016, 4:52) *
Well, once again commotion between Xaoc and Zion, guess I'm not casting this replay

Well, this moment do not change replay of the game itself and it quality. Sure it's your choice cast it or not.

Just sad to hear that a few posts can change your mind. Anyway it's good replay and people can DL it and watch without any cast.

+Quote Post
XAttus
post 11 May 2016, 9:07
Post #15

Arena maker
Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 10203

Okay... <rant>

STOP acting like **** kids, this childish behavior is unacceptable and most importantly it is derailing the thread. The game is indeed awesome (I had a lot of fun despite the loss), so please get back to talking about that!!

I'm not a moderator so this is purely my own recommendation but you can be sure that I'll drag one here to take action if I see any more idiotic posts from any of you.

</rant>

Now then, whether china can stand up against russia lategame is (or will be) a hot topic on upcoming tester discussions, personally I think playing china is insanely demanding compared to russia in this matchup simply because there is no real counter to Boris, the GP requirements for china are brutal (2 unit unlocks and com intercept is a must) and last but not least russia is faster early game thanks to BMPs.

I played a couple of games after this one on the same matchup, unless the russian player was making mistake after mistake, the game ended the same way. And it's no secret anymore that russia is getting even more powerful in lategame (BB, veteran sentiels, I can't wait!) while china gets ... some nice little additons that have not been revealed yet but if you saw them on streams you'll know that the full potential is locked behind GPs and a ton of cash.

bleh... just give me something to counter Boris reliably that isn't a **** nuke cannon.

PS: Ah it's okay Doomy, TheMachine will cast it biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by XAttus: 11 May 2016, 9:09

--------------------
XAttus
-game anyone?

The Hunter
- Nobody wants to play bombtruck simulator with you

+Quote Post
The_Hunter
post 11 May 2016, 9:19
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1
Projects: SWR Productions
Bitch slapping SAGE since 2003

QUOTE (M.P @ 11 May 2016, 7:24) *
Seriously Xeres this is the most stupid statement I've ever seen. Stop being like a kid.

That's awfully ironic coming from someone whom posts huge images with text on it.

If you want to settle any grudges or personal beef do that somewhere that is not on this forum.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 11:00