Reply to this topicStart new topic
I am definitely missing files or something is going wrong
deadsight
post 28 May 2012, 3:11
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9147

I believe that ROTR is supposed to have 3 generals per faction and 4 or five factions or something, i tried running 1.5 and 1.7 i have no boat dock or navy or anything, I am missing all the generals and I just have the basic USA GLA RUSSIA CHINA no other separate generals, i don't know if its just me or i installed something wrong but Im not getting 100% out of this game and i want to sad.gif HELP!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Comr4de
post 28 May 2012, 3:14
Post #2

Master of Wreckage
Group Icon

Group: Leader
Member No.: 2
Projects: SWR Productions

QUOTE (deadsight @ 27 May 2012, 21:11) *
I believe that ROTR is supposed to have 3 generals per faction and 4 or five factions or something, i tried running 1.5 and 1.7 i have no boat dock or navy or anything, I am missing all the generals and I just have the basic USA GLA RUSSIA CHINA no other separate generals, i don't know if its just me or i installed something wrong but Im not getting 100% out of this game and i want to sad.gif HELP!

Your not missing files, the Navy Yards are tech buildings you capture on specific maps that are designed to support them. The ECA and Generals are not out yet. ECA is due on ROTR 1.8 and the Generals until 2.0. You should have all the available content =)

Navy maps currently include:

Tropical Thunder(4)
Bay of Retaliation(4)
Lost Cause (6)
Hostile Horizon(8)

We will have some new map packs in the coming weeks, we've got a new set of mappers and a few maps to be converted from Shockwave to be released in ROTR. Hope that helps!

--------------------

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome

+Quote Post
deadsight
post 28 May 2012, 3:17
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9147

Alright thank you, now it makes sense, I'm just getting back into generals so I had no clue! Thankyou! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Shiro
post 28 May 2012, 13:32
Post #4

Gamer Girl
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 182
Friendly Freelancer

That's fine, you're not the first and certainly not the last person to ask this question. Rest assured that some ECA stuff is already done and WORKING and a good bunch of the rest is at least already created.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 7:33