Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hunter-Killer stealth bug
NikCaputnic
post 18 Jul 2016, 13:58
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12315

Couldn't find anything like that here, so created it myself.
When you activate HK stealth ability during flight, it goes stealth normally. But if you do that when you selected 2 of them at once, no one of them goes stealth (yes, i know that stealth has cooldown, but of course i wait till both HK are ready to use it). It doesn't happen always, but for me its approximately 4-5\10 times. Interesting, that it usually happens with AI and when the game have lags (even small ones).

Furthermore, a couple of days ago i encountered another strange thing: if you manage two HK to fly very close to each other (literally with their textures touching each other), and then use stealth ability on one of them, they get stealth both. Tried to replicate that, but after lots of tries i managed to do it only twice managed to do it 2 times a pair of days ago, and 2 times today.
I know it could be better to have a video, but i am such a noob in those things that i even don't know which program i should use unsure.gif . Hope someone will be able to replicate and record that bug too.

This post has been edited by NikCaputnic: 18 Jul 2016, 14:40
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 March 2024 - 12:19