Reply to this topicStart new topic
Skirmish bug, Some of the bugs that I found in game
ARS
post 2 Feb 2017, 12:27
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14447

1. I am playing in supply lines map, as a GLA teamed with USA against 2 ECA (teamed). I'm marching my 3 quad cannons in early game, followed by USA supporting with drones. The enemy sends several Flakpanzers and Lynx APCs. All of them are destroyed and my team suffer minimal loss (3 quad cannons still intact). When they start building leopards, tiger gunships and mole minelayers, I noticed that their minelayers can target USA drones with mole bombs as if they were structures (It even seek them underground) Is it possible? I thought mole bombs is for building only
2. Does the AI of GLA is bugged in supply lines map? When I teamed with them it seems they just build barrack, supply stash, arms dealer, a couple of dushka nest, and that's it. They don't seem to active after that, only letting themselves slaughtered. No offensive attempt at enemy at all. I guard their base, while attacking enemy base for an hour before they finally start building black market
3.Please remove the dozer from construction list in ECA field command. I found it's kinda imbalanced to have essentially a cheap dozer-building structure in game. Every faction should only have command center as their worker-producing structure. For other factions, losing a command center was a big loss, because they must use worker units to rebuild it (and if those workers die before construction finished, it's done), but for ECA this seems just a nuisance since they can have multiple worker-building structure for a cheap price. My suggestion is that field command is used as a forward support structure that produce support unit only
I think that's all

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 March 2024 - 12:29